Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:30:13 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Showoff!  (Read 5831 times)

Ambious

Showoff!
This is a thread for showing off!
Got a new piece of tech you wanna brag about? A new toy? A body pillow? Whatever floats your boat, here's where you do it!

I'll start with these brand new Celestron SkyMaster 25x70 astronomy binoculars I got!
Those are my first astro-binos, so I'm excitedly waiting for night-time and clear skies.
The tripod is some junk I stole off my brother:

Digital Walnut

• The Carl Icahn of nuzzling
  • Paid
  • Source(s): meee~ nyaa~ :3
Showoff! #1
This is the most extreme setup I've worked with for filming wildlife. That's an 800mm lens with a 2X extender and a second tripod to get rid of the shakiness that even the slightest breeze causes at that focal length. A client really wanted footage of an egret/heron rookery that can only be seen from across a large stretch of wetlands, so I had to go nuts with the equipment. 
Ashto Bodark

Ambious

Showoff! #2
I have just observed Jupiter's moons, Ganymede and Europa, with my own two eyes.
Holy shit.

Ambious

Showoff! #3
No one else here buys shit?
I just got this awesome home theatre receiver after my last one started dying:

It's a Harman/Kardon AVR-171S, with HDMI2.0 4K support (which I don't currently need but yay future-proof!), 3D support (finally I don't have to bypass the receiver and get crappy low-grade surround via Optical), Bluetooth (which I REALLY don't need but might actually use), Internet Radio, etc. etc. etc.

I really need to stop spending money on shit.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Nifty Nif

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Showoff! #4
Going to go pick up my new Yamaha P45 digital piano, making it my first significant purchase in a while (excluding therapy)
Nifty Nif

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
Showoff! #5
yeah i mean i'm not going to post a picture of the wok i just bought

and if i ever decide to show you guys the chair that i got that's going in the terrible confessions thread.

NutshellGulag

• Monkey Bacon
  • Ridiculist
  • My cat? Let me tell you about my cat...
Showoff! #6
yeah i mean i'm not going to post a picture of the wok i just bought

and if i ever decide to show you guys the chair that i got that's going in the terrible confessions thread.
jack chick, July 05, 2016, 12:13:32 pm

It's a very comfy chair.

I'm poor so I don't have this problem. Goodbye!

Nifty Nif

• Big Dumb Slimy Monster
  • Paid
  • powerful and can be dangreous
Showoff! #7
I buy clothes. ._.   Weird niche clothes associated with weird people.  They're beautiful clothes though!  If I actually get something nice in the mail instead of reselling my dresses maybe I will post something here in solidarity.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
Showoff! #8
I just got a couch and some books from a friend who graduated and is heading out into the non-grad school world to look for a job.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Showoff! #9
Gyro Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Nifty Nif