Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:12:22 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Garbage Day 2020  (Read 28977 times)

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
Garbage Day 2020 #45
thanks all for a great time. I hope the solo hour went well!
Big Stinky The Killer Dynamo Cradicus SHAMBA~1.SBB Sauce

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Garbage Day 2020 #46
Guy Ferrari and Emeril Lamborghini's Great Cooking Road Trip
Boots Raingear Salubrious Rex Emperor Jack Chick One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes Yavuz A Meat John Toast

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
Garbage Day 2020 #47
goddammit I'm still thinking about those weird grey-green lump "cupcakes"

Boots Raingear

• BBQ Man-Pop
  • Administrator
  • CEO of Victor's basement
Garbage Day 2020 #48
You mean these?

Lemon Antivehicular Secret Gaygent 69 Dr. Buttplug SHAMBA~1.SBB Yavuz A Meat Sauce xX_sp00ks_Xx

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Garbage Day 2020 #49
Potato-shaped egg pods

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
Garbage Day 2020 #50
You mean these?

Boots Raingear, October 25, 2020, 07:13:31 pm

Goddamn, is that a single sad sprinkle on the top of the middle one? I didn't notice before and it somehow makes it even more tragic.
Dr. Buttplug

Ragnarok Boobies

• 3viltiki's Spirit Animal
  • Paid
  • "Please insert proof of insurance into slot 'A'."
Garbage Day 2020 #51
Sorry Frank

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Garbage Day 2020 #52
Someone in chat said "those are just muffins" and... :(
A Meat Boots Raingear SHAMBA~1.SBB

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Garbage Day 2020 #53
Okay I'm slightly more lucid.

What an amazing event. What amazing fans. What an amazing number.

Hosting went so smoothly and i wanna thank all the Extra Credit readers (and hux and portaxx!) for being so awesome. I had a bunch of spinning plates to focus on and get used to and if i didn't have such a great group of people with me, it would've been way worse.

I think our hours were pretty good! The whole day was great. I slept through all of Sunday. I hope it's only Monday morning now...
Boots Raingear Salubrious Rex Dr. Buttplug GirlKisser420 Great Joe adrenochrome dome Secret Gaygent 69 Penultimatum Yavuz

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

• Oh no it's the "The-World-Owes-Me-A-Living Lads"!!
  • Ridiculist
  • RARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARR
Garbage Day 2020 #54
Bunnybread Boots Raingear Dr. Buttplug Turtle Macho Masc Sangy Savage chai tea latte Great Joe adrenochrome dome Secret Gaygent 69 SHAMBA~1.SBB Penultimatum kthorjensen cube abuser Shell Game John Toast Sauce Puppy Time three cats in a self-driving car Yavuz Salubrious Rex

ClaraTinSoldier

• Professional Cool Guy
  • Paid
Garbage Day 2020 #55
I won some things but I have forgotten what some of them are so I hope y'all will email me or whatever. I know I won a painting from Adam Bozarth and some kind of fetish...
Shame Boi, October 25, 2020, 05:31:05 pm
Yeah, same. I think they PM or email you for necessary details. Really looking forward to getting the cool stuff. I've cleared some wall space in my gallery. Will send pics when it arrives.

Lumbermouth

• Paid
Garbage Day 2020 #56
Just popping up to say that chatting about internet bullshit on Twitch with y'all, even for the brief time that I was there, made my weekend. I'm gonna try to be more active here because it feels like the kind of community I want to be part of.
Dr. Buttplug Boots Raingear Antivehicular Shell Game Salubrious Rex Puppy Time surrey Yavuz

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Garbage Day 2020 #57
if you're wondering what the Pringles Buena Vistas are, because we didn't have time for them, here you go:
Sauce SHAMBA~1.SBB cube abuser Dr. Buttplug Salubrious Rex

kthorjensen

• Paid
Garbage Day 2020 #58
Rap Pad hour album covers drop

Macho Masc Sangy Savage chai tea latte Boots Raingear Sauce Lumbermouth Secret Gaygent 69 SHAMBA~1.SBB Antivehicular cube abuser Dr. Buttplug Shell Game xX_sp00ks_Xx One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes Salubrious Rex Lemon Puppy Time A Meat Yavuz

Bunnybread

• You're welcome, genitals of the world.
  • Ridiculist
Garbage Day 2020 #59
Oooohhhh!

Let me jump in here since I had this all ready to go during rap hour but blanked during the nicknames.

...AND ON THE DECKS IS OUR MIXMASTER DJ FOR THE HOUR. LET'S GIVE IT UP FOR MY BOY, KAM MASTER K!!!  KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR HIS MIXTAPE DROPPIN SOON CALLED "THOR MONEY! THOR PROBLEMS!"

This is one of the many many things I had written up but didn't get to. However, it hurts the worst because my man did a great job emulating every No Limit Records album cover.
Macho Masc Sangy Savage adrenochrome dome Secret Gaygent 69 SHAMBA~1.SBB chai tea latte Boots Raingear Wrought kthorjensen Antivehicular Dr. Buttplug Shell Game One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes John Toast Lemon Achilles' Heelies Puppy Time Yavuz Salubrious Rex