Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:06:50 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Garbage Day 2020  (Read 28999 times)

Jimmyfranks

• Home of the whopper
  • Ridiculist
  • My creative juices are flowing
Garbage Day 2020 #75
Sorry in advance, and thanks!

https://soundcloud.com/jimmy-franks-3/mmmbop-pooner-the-snizz-remix

EDIT:  Regardless of what gets sent my way, I just want to let ya know that a little treat should be coming in the days ahead courtesy of some morning radio friends of the podcast. 
Also, I'd just like to give a big Thank You to a certain someone for being the best Pooner a Snizz could ask for.
Bunnybread, October 27, 2020, 09:23:22 am
Dr. Buttplug Bunnybread Sauce Macho Masc Sangy Savage SHAMBA~1.SBB RoeCocoa Shame Boi

Bunnybread

• You're welcome, genitals of the world.
  • Ridiculist
Garbage Day 2020 #76
Shameboi!  Hope this makes up for a bunch of other shit.

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Garbage Day 2020 #77
Just to follow up on Boots' post from earlier...

Garbage Day is an incredible undertaking, and it's incredibly taxing on us. There's so much prep work, so much coordination, so much planning, so much anxiety, and then, when we actually get to do the thing, that's taxing as well. It's gotten a bit easier over the years, but that many hours of being "on", over a 24 hour period, while also trying to prevent things from breaking in a way that's obvious, well, it's a lot.

And yet, it's worth it. Not just because we raised $21,569.69 for the NNAF, although I'm personally very proud of that fact, but because it's rewarding to be (virtually) surrounded by people I'm so impressed with.

Boots slanged out 24 different jingles, all of which entertained me, and regardless of the run time I know that each and every one of those songs had a lot of care and love put into all of them. He takes the helm of logistics when it comes to Garbage Day, but the songs man, the songs are something I really look forward to

Both Bunnybread and Jimmyfranks really knuckled under and did some oustanding work. We didn't give 'em that much direction at all, they rode out some ideas and I'm reminded of how fucking impressive both of those guys can be if you back up and give 'em room. RapPad and Pooner & The Snizz might be my two favorite hours of the event.

Spreading out the hosting duties not only keep me from having panic attacks but also allow for a lot more exhibition of creative control that's delightful. From Kumquatxop excitedly leading us thru the farts to Nutshell holding onto Julia Child the entire time, so many great performances - Extra Credit most definitely included in that. As well as so much visual talent.

And people expending their own time and money just to offer up some donation incentives. I know some haven't arrived at your houses yet, but I know about most of them, and some of you have a terrific prize in store.

We've never been the most popular podcast. And we won't be. But one way or another, we've cultivated a terrific community of people, and I'm glad I can share my time with you.

All 24 videos are now online.
Sauce sambair Macho Masc Sangy Savage Adam Bozarth Achilles' Heelies One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes Puppy Time dickthedick Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte Emperor Jack Chick positive stress adrenochrome dome Antivehicular Secret Gaygent 69 Great Joe Salubrious Rex A Meat Hoffgod Boots Raingear TheCrawlingChaos Dr. Buttplug Vinny Possum The Killer Dynamo Shell Game Oats Mr. Hunky Academia ikaribattousai Big Stinky Yavuz

Puppy Time

• Rainbow Brownshirt
  • Paid
  • AND THEN THEY'LL HAVE A DONKEY HEAD!
Garbage Day 2020 #78
Y'all aren't the most popular podcast, but y'all are the podcast whose episodes I habitually go back to over and over. 
adrenochrome dome Lemon RoeCocoa Secret Gaygent 69 ham burger A Meat Hoffgod Shell Game Lumbermouth ikaribattousai Big Stinky Yavuz

Chupasaurus-Rex

• Slowly being replaced by mediocre game AI
  • Paid
Garbage Day 2020 #79
This might have been mentioned and I've not seen it, but are there plans for Garbage Day 2020 to be going onto the YouTube channel? Or have the audio stripped from the streams and posted somewhere?

ham burger

• super hungay
  • Paid
Garbage Day 2020 #80
This might have been mentioned and I've not seen it, but are there plans for Garbage Day 2020 to be going onto the YouTube channel? Or have the audio stripped from the streams and posted somewhere?
Chupasaurus-Rex, November 10, 2020, 03:01:05 am

It went up today!
Dr. Buttplug

Chupasaurus-Rex

• Paid
Garbage Day 2020 #81
Chupasaurus-Rex, November 10, 2020, 03:01:05 am

It went up today!
ham burger, November 10, 2020, 04:03:22 am

Thanks Ham! I noticed it last night, gonna start listening through tonight!

Ragnarok Boobies

• 3viltiki's Spirit Animal
  • Paid
  • "Please insert proof of insurance into slot 'A'."
Garbage Day 2020 #82
I just discovered what hour 24 was.
I......I'm so sorry ridiculists.

Hambone

• Paid
Garbage Day 2020 #83
Could only hang out for a little bit cuz my WiFi sucks, but that was a lot of fun! Catching up with the VODs now. Also hi, I've been meaning to make an account here for a while and Garbage Day reminded me.

Shoutout to all the other donators!
Dr. Buttplug Mix sambair Secret Gaygent 69 Sauce Cradicus Boots Raingear Mr. Hunky Academia

Shame Boi

• Paid
Garbage Day 2020 #84
I was definitely one of the people who won the Say Some Shit thing last year, and I had some weird thing about "all evildoers will be eaten by my balls of justice" or something for you to say. Never got it but it was real dumb so don't worry about it.
Shame Boi, October 25, 2020, 05:31:05 pm

Nah, Baby.  That ain't gonna work for me.  I can't find any evidence of it, so gimme them balls of justice to read. It's the only way I can sleep soundly.  Or you can gimme something else to read and I'll do that.  Give me something to rap!  I don't care what!  Just NO Mega Man!

I really feel awful about failing to uphold my part. You have to understand that the only thing which remains from my Catholic upbringing is the guilt.

EDIT:  Regardless of what gets sent my way, I just want to let ya know that a little treat should be coming in the days ahead courtesy of some morning radio friends of the podcast. 
Also, I'd just like to give a big Thank You to a certain someone for being the best Pooner a Snizz could ask for.
Bunnybread, October 27, 2020, 09:23:22 am

The exact quote was apparently "All evil-doers must melt in my balls of justice!", which I messaged to whoever was  running the FPlus account at that time in the Twitch chat (so Boots I think?) in the form of a picture of an anime girl saying it that I came across. If you wanna give that a try go hog wild, but that mmbop recording is also pretty great and more than enough so whatever!
Boots Raingear

Shame Boi

• Paid
Garbage Day 2020 #85
Anyway I also wanted to say that I got my Bozarth original painting today and it's excellent:

Can't wait to frame this and put it on my wall next to my anime wallscrolls other fine art.

Also it came with a really nice heartfelt note from Adam which I very much appreciated, thanks!
Boots Raingear Adam Bozarth Lemon Salubrious Rex Dr. Buttplug Chupasaurus-Rex Yavuz

ClaraTinSoldier

• Professional Cool Guy
  • Paid
Garbage Day 2020 #86
My stuff is trickling in. I'm going to wait til it all arrives so I can take a picture of my entire fplus night gallery. I love the copper cut of steve jobs aiming his nuclear arsenal at johnathan lee richards, whose brain is Lance Armstrong's bicycle dearly, and I love the distressed wood frame you picked, Sauce.
Puppy Time Lemon Sauce

Chupasaurus-Rex

• Paid
Garbage Day 2020 #87
Woah. This year had some particularly harrowing hours. And Garbage Day readers got thrown under a long line of busses.

Puppy Time

• Rainbow Brownshirt
  • Paid
  • AND THEN THEY'LL HAVE A DONKEY HEAD!
Garbage Day 2020 #88
I am only now able to catch up on the hours I missed and I want Boots to know that his song for Veggie Boards is probably the funniest thing I have heard all year. Maybe multiple years.
Boots Raingear Dr. Buttplug

Great Joe

• Local good at video games be-er
  • Paid
  • Myahhh!
Garbage Day 2020 #89
There's something about Daniel Songer being read out in the voice of Seinfeld that just had me laughing out loud through the whole thing.
Salubrious Rex chai tea latte