Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:24:42 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Murder Husbands (a.k.a. Hannibal)  (Read 2339 times)

Mushroom

• i'm a fun guy
  • Paid
Murder Husbands (a.k.a. Hannibal)
Hello all! My first proper foray into the forums is to talk about my fave weird homoerotic artistic murder show, so here we are!

Hannibal is an odd show to get people into, because it's not until you attempt to describe it that you truly realise how utterly fucked up everything that happens in it is, and how the fact that you watch this show for enjoyment makes you sound insane. And yet.

So uh, yes. Any other fans? Anyone else want to yell about the Season 3 ending? The lack of a 4th season? Bryan Fuller destroying us all emotionally? My terrible thread OP writing skills? Let's talk and stuff!

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Murder Husbands (a.k.a. Hannibal) #1
Hannibal is cool and good. It's not fucked up to like art.

Mushroom

• i'm a fun guy
  • Paid
Murder Husbands (a.k.a. Hannibal) #2
Oh no, I don't mind enjoying it at all! It's a fucking amazing show, from the writing to the acting to the cinematography to the set and costume design and everything... I have just realised that some people are a bit disturbed when they ask for more info about what happens in the show XD And it's not as easy to notice when you're used horrifically creative murders being a normal part of the show.

Eider Duck

• Eats nothing but mussels
  • Paid
  • And has weird corkscrew genitals
Murder Husbands (a.k.a. Hannibal) #3
Hannibal might be one of my favourite shows I'd watched in the last couple of years. I have yet to watch season 3, but the first 2 seasons were spectacular. The scene with Mason Verger and Will's dogs is one of the most horrifying things I had ever seen. One of the few times when watching a TV show that I felt ill.

If I remember right, Mikkelsen turned down being the villan of Thor 2 to do this show. Considering how wasted the villan in Thor 2 was, that decision might've been the best choice of his career!
Mushroom

LINDA

• the 49th unbreakable gstring
  • Paid
Murder Husbands (a.k.a. Hannibal) #4
I still haven't watched the last few episodes so I can always be in a state of having more Hannibal to look forward to.
Eider Duck Mushroom