Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 11:12:24 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1479505 times)

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
April Fools is a testament to the wickedness of man
auaurorau

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
Hey everyone, and welcome to Asexual April! Fly your colors! To start off, on April 1st, International Joke Day, we will inaugurate our 30 planned days of unrepentant asexual activities with a huge orgy (as a joke); following, on April 2nd, we will
GirlKisser420 chai tea latte Great Joe Salubrious Rex

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
god if a pretty woman doesnt play with or braid my hair in the next three months i'm really going to fucking lose it
jim and the mammograms Macho Masc Sangy Savage Salubrious Rex xX_sp00ks_Xx Dr. Buttplug

auaurorau

• Paid
just found myself aware of how i'm always either vibrating, wiggling, or twirling a glass around (really bad habit don't start that). and i'm never going to make a snarky comment about idle animations again

Shell Game

• Fearless: The Fiscal Year of Shadow
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
god if a pretty woman doesnt play with or braid my hair in the next three months i'm really going to fucking lose it
chai tea latte, March 31, 2021, 06:37:17 pm
In the last year, I don't think I've seen a man long enough to even remember what it's like to feel attraction.
chai tea latte xX_sp00ks_Xx

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
The Thin Vantablack Line honours all those who fucking hate Stuart Semple making obscure pigments commercially available to other artists

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
why the fuck is everyone talking about conversation pits all of a sudden. did the chips in our brains glitch out or something

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Thats what I call the front of the crowd at the ambient show
chai tea latte GirlKisser420 Mr. Hunky Academia xX_sp00ks_Xx jim and the mammograms RoeCocoa

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
Would it be offensive to get a mild mannered black and white furred dog, get him a collar that looks like that of a priest, name him Father Mackie, and treat him like he's a small country town's eccentric catholic priest?
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop sambair

auaurorau

• Paid
it's not "disc rot", they're "appreciating in value"
xX_sp00ks_Xx

sambair

• Paid
I don't know what I did, but my sinuses completely opened up while I was in the middle of a downward dog and it was an extremely unpleasant sensation.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Discoh

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Sealed an empty bag of Cadbury mini eggs in a cave a few days ago and was excited to see them refilled tomorrow, but looks like I mixed up my Christian holidays
Shell Game RoeCocoa

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
One guy tells the story of a "raccoon tour" really well and now we're stuck with the adjective forever... psh.

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
If I get a choice in where I move next, I would like to have a relatively quiet place where I can open my windows
A Meat sambair Salubrious Rex