Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 04:41:47 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1525520 times)

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
My brain is so fucking fried by stupid, superfluous academic lingo that I was having a drink at work and thought of opening my sandwich, then went "Nah, I think I'll have this juice qua juice." Ah yes, Caesar, let us enjoy this ambrosia of the Gods, studiously packaged in a cardboard container, engraved with the countenances of Masha and the Bear, poetic heroes of which the northern tribes have often sung. What the fuck.
Mr. Hunky Academia chai tea latte Frank West Macho Masc Sangy Savage auaurorau A Meat Dr. Buttplug Salubrious Rex

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
My brain is so fucking fried by stupid, superfluous academic lingo that I was having a drink at work and thought of opening my sandwich, then went "Nah, I think I'll have this juice qua juice." Ah yes, Caesar, let us enjoy this ambrosia of the Gods, studiously packaged in a cardboard container, engraved with the countenances of Masha and the Bear, poetic heroes of which the northern tribes have often sung. What the fuck.
Spooks, March 08, 2021, 07:03:14 am
Superfluous words are the sine qua non of academia

Victor Laszlo

• May my path be lit up by the bridges that I've burned
  • Ridiculist
  • Yay Victor!
It never occurred to me to watch the Oprah interview last night.  I don't care about celebrities other than Weird Al, the British royalty is a weird and pointless anachronism and the American fascination with it is ridiculous.

BUT

As an armchair student of history, I do really enjoy stories where the British Empire gets taken down a peg, and based on news headlines I feel like I would have enjoyed watching it at least a little?

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
I really just want to bully images and videos for a living

Shell Game

• Fearless: The Fiscal Year of Shadow
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Even when I'm low and emotionally flat...

It's so nice to have a warm hairball breathing next to me in bed. Something living nearby... loving and secure.

Ollie is the best.
Salubrious Rex Macho Masc Sangy Savage Seth "Slimy" Rollins Great Joe Antivehicular RoeCocoa Dr. Buttplug

sambair

• Paid
I'm building furniture display units at work currently, and I can't stop thinking about posing the furniture like it's fighting like I would with my gundams. Not even sure how it would work.

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
It's eBaum's world now, we're all just living in it.
Mr. Hunky Academia sambair chai tea latte Frank West

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
if i was part of the royal family i'd maybe just not do a bunch of obviously fucked up shit literally all the time, but that's just me
jim and the mammograms Salubrious Rex

Oats

• Paid
  • I just want to talk about trees
Immersive Simulator & Immersive Simulacra
Mr. Hunky Academia Lemon xX_sp00ks_Xx

Seth "Slimy" Rollins

• I Waterboard Clowns For A Living And I Fucked Up Real Bad
  • Paid
  • ratfucking ourselves into oblivion
thinking of becoming a twitch streamer and gaining a huge following and becoming respected just so i can buy like $500 worth of MtG booster cards, do a live unboxing, and then putting every card through a paper shredder one by one once i'm done showing them to the camera.
sambair Salubrious Rex Dr. Buttplug

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
thinking of becoming a twitch streamer and gaining a huge following and becoming respected just so i can buy like $500 worth of MtG booster cards, do a live unboxing, and then putting every card through a paper shredder one by one once i'm done showing them to the camera.
Seth "Slimy" Rollins, March 09, 2021, 04:49:32 pm
May I ask why?

sambair

• Paid

Then, that act becomes extremely successful.

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕

Banksy who let you on this forum? Mods?!
Shell Game

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Investigating Grammys for antipowerviolence bias. No pv band has ever won a grammy, EVEN weekend nachos
Mr. Hunky Academia

Mr. Hunky Academia

• MUSCLE HEDONIST
  • Paid
  • The only thing I'm good at is go away
Investigating Grammys for antipowerviolence bias. No pv band has ever won a grammy, EVEN weekend nachos
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop, March 09, 2021, 05:04:23 pm

When the noise-musician 666PENISFLAYER666 didn't even get the nod for their daring work of shoving a contact mic up their ass I decided to boycott the Grammys
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Lemon