Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:03:05 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 250: WAM!!!  (Read 11502 times)

Caroline

• The Warren Buffett of snuggling
  • Paid
  • More spaceship than rabbit
250: WAM!!! #15
I loved this episode. I started listening on the tube. About ten minutes in I laughed out loud, but I stifled it, so it sounded like kind of a wheeze. Then I tried to pass that off as a cough, but the pretend coughing turned into an actual coughing fit and my eyes started watering like crazy. By the end I was wheezing and coughing and crying and people started giving me extra space. It was awesome.
Lemon Achilles' Heelies Boots Raingear Sherman Tank Really_Quite_Nice Breakfast Puppy Time Ashto montrith chai tea latte Yavuz Hoopy Liatai GirlKisser420

Dawnswalker

• Paid
250: WAM!!! #16
I'm going to bet the WAM Fetish vs. Watch Fetish wars started after things got hot and heavy and then taco sauce met Rolex.
NotHelpingMatters

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
250: WAM!!! #17
Jack's neighbors: "Oh hey, it sounds like Jack is practicing choir music again. I wonder what song it is..."
NotHelpingMatters Liatai

blunge

• Paid
250: WAM!!! #18
Slightly disappointed there were no wah wah guitar effects underneath the "Southern hospitality" script section. Don't worry, I made the noises myself.

Positronic

• You told a squash lie!
  • Paid
  • You broke a squash promise!
250: WAM!!! #19
I feel like that Southern Hospitality play script was one biblical reference away from being a Flannery O'Connor short story.
Sherman Tank chai tea latte

SleepySnake

• Paid
  • Totally Not A Terapin In Disguise
250: WAM!!! #20
Now I won't be able to watch a customer buy messy things without wondering if it's gonna end up down their undies...Thanks F Plus!

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
250: WAM!!! #21
there's a really big divide I noticed when making the doc: In general the americans go for pies and the brits just fucking obliterate themselves with an entire supermarket isle
Lemon Puppy Time chai tea latte Peartee Yavuz Eider Duck Shell Game NotHelpingMatters Sherman Tank bubbleuj Liatai Down10

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
250: WAM!!! #22
American: I'll have a pie in the face, please! :)
British: OI COVA ME IN CUSTAD YA JAMMY DODGA
Corn Syrup Shell Game

Captain Fargle

• Paid
250: WAM!!! #23
I bet a big part of it is honestly that the traditional custard pie used for this stuff just isn't really a thing here in the UK at all. The default state for one here is made with a crisp, flaky pastry and filled with beef, onions and gravy.

...no way these fuckers don't have an entire section for getting covered in extremely sticky pie gravy.
Eider Duck

Breakfast

• Most Important Meal
  • Paid
250: WAM!!! #24
Boots Raingear Macho Masc Sangy Savage EYE OF ZA moooo566 (taylor's version) Sherman Tank GirlKisser420 Lemon Calariene adrenochrome dome Sorrel montrith A Meat Liatai Captain Nobeard Caroline Positronic chai tea latte Peartee Cirr MyFaceBeHi Emperor Jack Chick Yavuz Promiscus bubbleuj nuffkins, of all people, Down10

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
250: WAM!!! #25
To answer the question, my favorite WAM song is Wake Me Up Before You Go Goo.

BTW is someone posts the music to the Wet and Messy aria I will totally sing it.
NotHelpingMatters Sherman Tank
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 04:37:34 am by montrith »

Borgy-Le-Borg

• Paid
250: WAM!!! #26
I don't know why Halowe'en got me so bad, but congratulations, my first public laughter attack since that episode where the guy wanted to know why trans assholes taste better than cis assholes.

MyFaceBeHi

• Second worst joke person
  • Paid
250: WAM!!! #27
CLOWNS
Sherman Tank Liatai

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
250: WAM!!! #28
Major Margaret Hulla-ham and Captain Hamhock-Eye Pierce.

Nikaer Drekin

• One-Man Nic Cage Fan Club
  • Paid
  • "My burrito is a big deal"
250: WAM!!! #29
Sherman Tank Shell Game RoeCocoa Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Yavuz