Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:29:26 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 95 - Nimja Guidin'  (Read 4011 times)

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Episode 95 - Nimja Guidin'
Mix Lemon GirlKisser420 Secret Gaygent 69

Great Joe

• Local good at video games be-er
  • Paid
  • Myahhh!
Episode 95 - Nimja Guidin' #1
Man, the meta for Mario Kart has gotten weird.
GirlKisser420 Shell Game

dractivisionary

• Paid
Episode 95 - Nimja Guidin' #2
My sexbot form is Junkbot from the Junkbot Lego flash games.

Secret Gaygent 69 Shell Game GirlKisser420 Mr. Hunky Academia RoeCocoa

Secret Gaygent 69

• Paid
Episode 95 - Nimja Guidin' #3
You're hypnotized! Believe it!

I don't think Beelzeboob needs no tears shampoo. I think no tears for fears shampoo would work better.

Another great episode. I want to thank you for continuing to put out episodes during all the shit that's going on. having funny podcasts to listen to is one of the things that's helping me get through everything.
Shell Game Mix

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Episode 95 - Nimja Guidin' #4
My sex robot is the Mokujin mech that Pac-Man pilots in Street Fighter X Tekken

Shell Game

• Paid
Episode 95 - Nimja Guidin' #5

I don't think Beelzeboob needs no tears shampoo. I think no tears for fears shampoo would work better.

Another great episode. I want to thank you for continuing to put out episodes during all the shit that's going on. having funny podcasts to listen to is one of the things that's helping me get through everything.
Secret Gaygent 69, June 21, 2020, 12:45:13 pm
did she make a tears for fears reference? I actually frequently miss other people's references even when i know them. I edit on the assumption that just because i don't get it, doesn't mean someone else won't.

Secret Gaygent 69

• Paid
Episode 95 - Nimja Guidin' #6

did she make a tears for fears reference? I actually frequently miss other people's references even when i know them. I edit on the assumption that just because i don't get it, doesn't mean someone else won't.
Shell Game, June 22, 2020, 04:25:29 pm

No, But at the end people were talking about singing in the shower and someone mentioned needing no tears shampoo. So I though no tears for fears shampoo instead of no tears. because singing in the shower. It's a bad joke that in retrospect doesn't really work.
chai tea latte

Shell Game

• Paid
Episode 95 - Nimja Guidin' #7

Shell Game, June 22, 2020, 04:25:29 pm

No, But at the end people were talking about singing in the shower and someone mentioned needing no tears shampoo. So I though no tears for fears shampoo instead of no tears. because singing in the shower. It's a bad joke that in retrospect doesn't really work.
Secret Gaygent 69, June 22, 2020, 04:29:51 pm
OH. No it does and i actually love it. I'm just deeeeeeeeeense!

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
Episode 95 - Nimja Guidin' #8
"Fucktoy" definitely doesn't sound like a word anymore, although it barely did in the first place.

p.s. my sexbot body is boss borot