Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:41:16 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Finding fun in DeviantArt without looking at gross stuff?  (Read 9325 times)

beelzeboob

• Risen from the tits of hell.
  • Paid
  • call that the boobonic plague
To anyone else who enjoys playing this game, I recently ran into a site called Art Fight where you basically do this same thing but earn points for it for whichever team side you've been assigned to. The community is, admittedly, pretty childish, and very, very Tumblr. Even so tho I'm really enjoying it thus far, and someone drew some pretty rad character art for me for once, too! It was really nice.

Here's a couple things I've done there so far, even though the original designs are largely more refined than I usually pick. Other folks on the left, mine on the right.

And just because I'm excited about it, here's what someone made for me! Mine on the left, theirs on the right.

Corn Syrup xX_sp00ks_Xx

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
And just because I'm excited about it, here's what someone made for me! Mine on the left, theirs on the right.

beelzeboob, July 16, 2017, 02:32:17 pm

I was gonna say before I read the whole post "I actually like both of these a lot!"
beelzeboob