Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:50:43 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 179 - Keep Jacking and No One Explodes  (Read 1480 times)

Shell Game

• Probability of victory in Tarzan jump: 99.99%. Probability of sinking when landing on mudflat: 100%.
  • Paid
  • Captain, what should I do?
Episode 179 - Keep Jacking and No One Explodes

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
it's always interesting to me when a community brings together people who do something for disparate reasons, because as far as I can tell, all these guys are edging for extremely different reasons.

the dude building up his stamina through masturbating is clearly doing it out of some kind of belief it'll make him better at sex. there's your run of the mill tantric/taoist sex guys talking about the spiritual experience of retrograde ejaculation. the 50 year old guy and his wife are just engaging in some consensual light BDSM play. some of these guys are just really turned on by the idea of not being allowed to cum and there's some guys in there that are basically just describing the symptoms of clinical depression.

they're all almost having an orgasm, but their reasons are so varied that it feels like this community can't answer the needs of any of them
Sauce

Pavlova

• Paid
one thing i found pretty trenchant about this ep was that there was a guy in there who was like "I only edge for 2-3 hours, 1-2 times a day"

my dude that is a VOCATION. that's a JOB.

the thought of jackin it for up to 6 hours a day makes my dick hurt and i don't even have one
Salubrious Rex

KendrickLobstar

• Paid
  • 69 year old father to a bunch of shit goth sons
Episode 179 - Keep Jacking and No One Explodes #3
are these people taking time off of work to crank their hog for 12 hours a day? how do you even keep that much focus for that long

fascinating