Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:09:38 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: I started a blog about cut video game content  (Read 14674 times)

Cleretic

• Russian Roulette Silver Medalist
  • Paid
I started a blog about cut video game content
I've posted about my interest in this subject on here before, and since I really enjoy the subject, I finally decided to make something out of it. So, I have.

Here There Is An Ice Key is where I'm going to post everything I can gather about cut content. What it is, how we found it, why it was cut, and its legacy. My first post is about Czar Dragon, a removed boss from FFVI, but things are only going to get bigger from here. I've started realizing that even sites like The Cutting Room Floor don't post about some really big stuff, so I think I'm actually going to be introducing people to things they'd otherwise have never heard of.
Emperor Jack Chick Locclo Frank West Old_Zircon chai tea latte goombapolice Runic

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
Horray! I'm definitely into stuff like this, so I'll check it out!

QueenSyreen

• Unsurprised, yet Disappointed
  • Paid
  • very very strongly pro-vaxx
Oh, cool! I like this sort of stuff too, this niche blog appeals to me

TurkeyPopulationGuessingMan

• Got an A in Chicken Nuggets
  • Paid
A pretty interesting read. I can't wait to see what else you find.

goombapolice

• a muscular, cum producing MONSTER
  • Paid
That was a fun fuckin read.and I am following like a mad motherfucker.

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Are there any plans where you sing this title to the tune of I started a joke?

Cleretic

• Paid
Are there any plans where you sing this title to the tune of I started a joke?
Lemon, August 18, 2015, 11:47:42 am
If I ever find myself doing a podcast or Youtube videos on this, that's now a frontrunner for the theme.

Cleretic

• Paid
I'm not going to post every time I update this, but I'm really proud of this one because there's really no centralized location for any information on it. The Snow Queen quest from the first Persona game.

Old_Zircon

• The phased-out byzantine devil.
  • Paid
I started a blog about cut video game content #8
I love this stuff.

This reminds me of the poster that came with my grade school best friend's NES (I got mine the following Christmas and it didn't have the same poster) that had a synopsis and screenshot from an overhead-view Nightmare on Elm Street game that let you play as Freddy.  We all wanted it, but as far as I know it never actually existed, at least not on the NES.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 11:53:06 pm by Old_Zircon »

Old_Zircon

• Paid
I started a blog about cut video game content #9

I guess it didn't come with  his NES, probably his copy of Jaws. It was almost exactly like this one, but I don't think it had the Rock N Roller on it, I don't even remember that thing existing.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 12:19:15 am by Old_Zircon »

Cleretic

• Paid
I started a blog about cut video game content #10
I miss those foldouts. They disappeared sometime during the GBA/Gamecube era. I suppose it's fair enough, since chances are if you just bought a game you weren't really in the market for a new one, especially back then.

I just looked that up, by the way. It looks like while nobody ever said why that version of the game was abandoned (the Nightmare on Elm Street game that did eventually get made was very different and quite shit), the assumption is apparently that they would have had trouble getting stores to stock it. A Texas Chansaw Massacre game for the Atari 2600 was a colossal failure for that reason.

Old_Zircon

• Paid
I started a blog about cut video game content #11
I'm not ashamed to say I owned the NES Nightmare on Elm Street and enjoyed it more than it deserved.  I think I even beat it once or twice.

Ike

• Paid
  • these colors keep me awake at night
I started a blog about cut video game content #12

I guess it didn't come with  his NES, probably his copy of Jaws. It was almost exactly like this one, but I don't think it had the Rock N Roller on it, I don't even remember that thing existing.
Old_Zircon, September 04, 2015, 12:11:16 am

The AVGN covers the Roll 'n Rocker in this vid:

Old_Zircon

• Paid
I started a blog about cut video game content #13
I can't handle AVGN videos, and I'm not really able to objectively say how much his due to his schtick itself and how much is due to him looking EXACTLY like a coworker I had for a few years who was kind of really like that.

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
I started a blog about cut video game content #14
I can't handle AVGN videos, and I'm not really able to objectively say how much his due to his schtick itself and how much is due to him looking EXACTLY like a coworker I had for a few years who was kind of really like that.
Old_Zircon, September 07, 2015, 10:33:03 am

yeah he's pretty awful.