Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:22:12 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 138: The Sound Quality Is Inaudible  (Read 57374 times)

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
Oh my God guys. Holy fuck. The Brilliant Pebbles were real. The Brilliant Pebbles were real all along!

How deep does the rabbit hole go?
Sherman Tank I Liked That Joke

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
I gotta admit, filling your stereo with tungsten projectiles at orbital velocities would definitely change the sound quality.
lazzer grardaion? Runic

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Oh my God guys. Holy fuck. The Brilliant Pebbles were real. The Brilliant Pebbles were real all along!

How deep does the rabbit hole go?
Runic, June 08, 2017, 03:54:43 pm
I'm like 90% sure this is also basically the idea used in the Heinlein book The Moon Is a Harsh Mistress, only in the book it's smart moon rocks

adrenochrome dome

• YIMBY
  • Paid
Every time I hear about trump_wrestles_cnn.gif I think of Patrick82's "skeptic" videos.
Corn Syrup Sherman Tank Eider Duck

Old_Zircon

• The phased-out byzantine devil.
  • Paid
To anyone who hasn't looked at Patrick82's Youtube channel in a while, you really, really need to.  I checked it today for the first time in about a year and he seems to have advanced to some new level since he deleted all his old videos.

He's already back up to almost 700 new uploads since he deleted everything, but there has been quite a tone shift.

He appears to have hung chromakey fabric on the walls of a pretty decent portion of his house. 

He has dozens and dozens of new videos of him walking his dog (who he got to protect him from SKEPTICS).  Here's one where he explains why you should use a collar AND a harness at the same time with two leashes for "double protection."

He uses audiophile crystal power cables for his air purifier to make his stereo sound better.

It's hard to tell because he doesn't show his face much anymore but I think he has a pretty large and possibly artificial wizard beard now. You can see glimpses of it in this video where he eats rice pudding on top of his stereo.

He has a safe in his refridgerator.

He's starting to remind me of Randy Quaid to be honest.
Lady Frenzy Sherman Tank SHAMBA~1.SBB One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes Dr. Buttplug Captain Nobeard Corn Syrup RoeCocoa

Old_Zircon

• Paid
Here's the final part of his three part series on entering parallel universes using prayer and audiophile stereo equipment:

Old_Zircon

• Paid

Fatty Bo Batty

• Adult Baby Protective Services Officer
  • Paid
  • Is good to make a posting
He also seems to have two other channels—one being a billiards tip channel, and the other being a... I don’t know...

His pool channel has a Patreon!
Old_Zircon SHAMBA~1.SBB

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
It's been years and I still can't figure out if Patrick82 is performance art or just that crazy.
Liatai RoeCocoa

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
It's been years and I still can't figure out if Patrick82 is performance art or just that crazy.
It Sherman Tankpates with the gentle ballp.its, April 11, 2018, 02:09:46 pm

I'm thinking both.

Old_Zircon

• Paid
It Sherman Tankpates with the gentle ballp.its, April 11, 2018, 02:09:46 pm

I'm thinking both.
moooo566, April 11, 2018, 02:40:09 pm

So, good performance art then.

Old_Zircon

• Paid
He also seems to have two other channels—one being a billiards tip channel, and the other being a... I don’t know...

Fatty Bo Batty, April 11, 2018, 02:05:25 pm

Well I understand the beard situation more fully now, but I'm not so sure that's a good thing.

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
I've been subscribed to his main channel since this ep went up. I can tell you he is just crazy. He has some classic circular thinking and delusional justifications for his bizarre lifestyle. It went from being funny to me to worrying about the welfare of him and his dog. He seems to have shut out his family and had been sleeping with a gas mask on. Although I was glad he didn't hit his dog for chewing up one of his weird dildo cables so there is hope yet.

Old_Zircon

• Paid
I've been subscribed to his main channel since this ep went up. I can tell you he is just crazy. He has some classic circular thinking and delusional justifications for his bizarre lifestyle. It went from being funny to me to worrying about the welfare of him and his dog. He seems to have shut out his family and had been sleeping with a gas mask on. Although I was glad he didn't hit his dog for chewing up one of his weird dildo cables so there is hope yet.

Jackal Flapnasty, April 11, 2018, 11:32:10 pm

Yeah, I've been subscruibed that long, too.

The thing that really worries me is I think he has kids.  You can hear one of them in one of the newer videos and I'm pretty certain I've heard him mention them before.

It's always really conflicting when you encounter someone who is seriously mentally ill but does it with style. Dozerfleet Productions is similar but at least he doesn't seem to have a family and is probably just HFA rather than whatever Patrcik82 has going on.

Lady Frenzy

• ride junk ride drunk
  • Paid
  • Doctor doctor, I've got the lady frenzy
The thing that really worries me is I think he has kids.  You can hear one of them in one of the newer videos and I'm pretty certain I've heard him mention them before.
Old_Zircon, April 12, 2018, 09:36:29 am

Didn't it turn out they're his nephews/nieces?