Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:08:08 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup*  (Read 228150 times)

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
Beer in China is mostly mediocre, but cheap as hell.

600 mL of Tsingtao for 50 cents? Yes please.

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
I think I have a foot fetish. I don't know how to tell for sure, but over the fast few months I've become more interested in bare feet. Help me before I become an F Plus subject!
Spenny, June 25, 2018, 12:23:08 am
Step 1: Don't post about it on forums.
Macho Masc Sangy Savage Sherman Tank Lemon chai tea latte

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
I think I have a foot fetish. I don't know how to tell for sure, but over the fast few months I've become more interested in bare feet. Help me before I become an F Plus subject!
Shell Game, June 25, 2018, 12:03:36 pm

Step 1.1: Especially not ballp.it
Shell Game Sherman Tank

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
Shell Game, June 25, 2018, 12:03:36 pm

Step 1.1: Especially not ballp.it
Cyborguinary Novel: Detroit, June 25, 2018, 12:29:26 pm

And if YOU've developed a foot fetish while listening to this podcast you shouldn't go to BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL PIT!
Shell Game Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Sherman Tank

Spenny

• coolest guy
  • Paid
  • piss itself
drunk thread is dangerous
skeletons! Corn Syrup

Turbo Sexaphonic Vampire Bunnybread Jr.

• Vice President of the Sexy Vampire Club
  • Paid
  • James Horse, father of Naughty Horse
Gettig drink for AMERICAWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO somone hold me

Shell Game

• Paid
FUCK YEAH just watched A Penguin's Memories, the anime film about a penguin with ptsd finding happiness after the war. It was technically the alternate backstory of the hero, Mike, veteran of 'nam The Delta War, who was actually a beer mascot in the 80s. after being retired he was renamed Pentarou and turned into a video game character in Penguin Adventure, and Parodius. The former was the first game to be worked on by Hideo Kojima and the ending, where if you fuck up the princess dies, was reused for Metal Gear Solid! So. Snake would not be who we know him to be if not for this drunken, depressed penguin. Fuck yeah! I had a pot of hot toddies to soothe my throat while watching.

Thanks to my pals who watched it with me. Frank, MTDE, Nuffkins, Dijon, y'all are great. [heart]

GirlKisser420
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 12:00:50 am by Shell Game »

Turbo Sexaphonic Vampire Bunnybread Jr.

• Vice President of the Sexy Vampire Club
  • Paid
  • James Horse, father of Naughty Horse
why is stanbdimg sohhard also sshellllg ame good penguin antidote

i postoo much here
Shell Game skeletons!

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Hello everyone, it's your friendly ballp.it neighborhood drunk aunt, Sanguinary Novel!  Just stopping in to say that I love posting here and that everyone is terribly friendly and even though it's a small community it's great. And to everyone on the extra credit discord sorry I don't post just don't think of it in a given day. Everyone on it is very lovely though!!!!

Happy LGBT wrath month everyone
GirlKisser420 Shell Game Spenny Eider Duck

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
i'm drunk and high at the same time so i took the free lavender from the church gardens this morning and made lavender sugar cookies and now i'm going to get even more high and eat some of the lavender sugar cookies. the rest will be gifts for friends. i'm so beautfiul
Shell Game Spenny Macho Masc Sangy Savage

Spenny

• coolest guy
  • Paid
  • piss itself
FUCK YEAH just watched A Penguin's Memories, the anime film about a penguin with ptsd finding happiness after the war. It was technically the alternate backstory of the hero, Mike, veteran of 'nam The Delta War, who was actually a beer mascot in the 80s. after being retired he was renamed Pentarou and turned into a video game character in Penguin Adventure, and Parodius. The former was the first game to be worked on by Hideo Kojima and the ending, where if you fuck up the princess dies, was reused for Metal Gear Solid! So. Snake would not be who we know him to be if not for this drunken, depressed penguin. Fuck yeah! I had a pot of hot toddies to soothe my throat while watching.

Thanks to my pals who watched it with me. Frank, MTDE, Nuffkins, Dijon, y'all are great. [heart]

Shell Game, July 04, 2018, 11:29:05 pm

Is there any convenient way to watch the full thing? I feel so many emotions from that clip alone

Shell Game

• Paid

beelzeboob

• Risen from the tits of hell.
  • Paid
  • call that the boobonic plague
i hope i m a good person when im drunk and not a loud angry or mean or annoying one

Mique

• Paid
  • Pronounced like Mike
i hope i m a good person when im drunk and not a loud angry or mean or annoying one
beelzeboob, July 12, 2018, 12:46:03 am
You were a pretty fun drunk when we met at Live 6.
Macho Masc Sangy Savage Shell Game

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Going on a two week road trip ( four years in the planning) Saturday and I just can't wait. Two weeks away from work to clear my head and when I get back GET MY GODDAMN ASS ON THIS FINDING A NEW JOB AND MOVING BECAUSE I'M DONE WITH YOU MICHIGAN.

Really tho, it's mostly about creating some growing room and creating the possibility of becoming a pretty good version of Sanguinary Novel. Also my mom needs to stop using me as emotional justification and support for staying with an abusive asshat just what the Christ mom.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Liatai Sauce Eider Duck