Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:01:22 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 159: But, Is It DeviantArt?  (Read 15875 times)

Muffinator

• Paid
Episode 159: But, Is It DeviantArt? #15
The guy who used 'history' weirdly was probably Russian. I've seen a lot of them get 'history' and 'story' backwards. I think there's some weirdness/confusion there regarding the Russian words.

Although it does explain a lot if all the people writing this shit are ESL.

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Episode 159: But, Is It DeviantArt? #16
this was every rap in this episode.
Yossarian

Puppy Time

• Rainbow Brownshirt
  • Paid
  • AND THEN THEY'LL HAVE A DONKEY HEAD!
Episode 159: But, Is It DeviantArt? #17
The guy who used 'history' weirdly was probably Russian. I've seen a lot of them get 'history' and 'story' backwards. I think there's some weirdness/confusion there regarding the Russian words.

Although it does explain a lot if all the people writing this shit are ESL.
Muffinator, December 22, 2014, 03:18:00 pm

I assumed it was a native Spanish (or similar) speaker; "historia" means "story" (in addition to "history") in Spanish and apparently some other languages, so it's easy to assume it's a cognate in English.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Episode 159: But, Is It DeviantArt? #18
It seems like Lemon forgot to include the poetry document on episode page, so here it is

By the way, the Shaymin poem was in the helpfully titled section "Poetry - Horror - Pokemon related poems" if anyone cares.
cube abuser

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Episode 159: But, Is It DeviantArt? #19
I saw the best mon's of my generation destroyed by squirtle, charmander or bulbasaur.

Psammetichus

• ᕕ(⊙ω⊙)ᕗ
  • Paid
  • O damn'd Sonic! O inhuman hog!
Episode 159: But, Is It DeviantArt? #20
Yeah, the episode was kind of slow, but I liked the historical nod where King Herod dies of dickrot.
BomberJacket, December 21, 2014, 05:52:02 pm

I'm glad someone else caught this. Josephus said Herod's "privy-member was putrefied, and produced worms" and he basically had gangrene of the taint.

edit: And the author deserves props for not confusing Herod the Great, Herod Antipas, Herod Archelaus, Herod Agrippa I, or Herod Agrippa II. (There were lots of Herods.)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 01:54:07 pm by Psammetichus »

nigeline

• Willy Dang Doodle
  • Paid
  • All you do is dump
Episode 159: But, Is It DeviantArt? #21
Yeah, the episode was kind of slow, but I liked the historical nod where King Herod dies of dickrot.
BomberJacket, December 21, 2014, 05:52:02 pm

I'm glad someone else caught this. Josephus said Herod's "privy-member was putrefied, and produced worms" and he basically had gangrene of the taint.

edit: And the author deserves props for not confusing Herod the Great, Herod Antipas, Herod Archelaus, Herod Agrippa I, or Herod Agrippa II. (There were lots of Herods.)
Psammetichus, December 23, 2014, 01:45:30 pm

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

scratchohey

• Bird Ghost
  • Paid
  • Break c'mon OOH
Episode 159: But, Is It DeviantArt? #22
I saw the best mon's of my generation destroyed by squirtle, charmander or bulbasaur.
AgentCoopsmas, December 23, 2014, 07:23:21 am
Whiteout, dragging themselves down the Pewter streets at dawn looking for a joyful nurse
Lemon

SHAMBA~1.SBB

• I love dungs!!
  • Paid
  • ƨtupid cat
Episode 159: But, Is It DeviantArt? #23
GirlKisser420 chai tea latte Mr. Hunky Academia