Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 01:47:27 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017  (Read 74386 times)

Please And Thanks

• Paid
  • Paid
  • Paid
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #150
FUCK THE MOON

Macho Masc Sangy Savage Mique GirlKisser420 duz positive stress Turtle Achilles' Heelies Ragnarok Boobies Shigan Ven Malakim Lemon Positronic Mix Fatty Bo Batty Shell Game Trav Liatai Moose

Zekka

• I AM IN INTO MATHEMATICAL CALCULATIONS AND MANY METHODS USED IN THE STOCK MARKET
  • Paid
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #151
currently I am informed bumpgrrl is evaluating the implications of marriage as defined by a malfunctioning computer inference system

duz

• Paid
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #152
Mique

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #153
Tonight was super fun, hoping to come next year!!

Fatty Bo Batty

• Adult Baby Protective Services Officer
  • Paid
  • Is good to make a posting
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #154
I'm too fucking drunk to figure out how I ended up leading the conga line, but that was a fucking awesome night.
Achilles' Heelies Ragnarok Boobies Shell Game

Mique

• Paid
  • Pronounced like Mike
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #155
The F Plus Live 6: Luau with Satan
Please And Thanks Fatty Bo Batty junior associate faguar Mix Shell Game

Jimmyfranks

• Home of the whopper
  • Ridiculist
  • My creative juices are flowing
Did you leave your merch?
One of you weirdos left your merch at Grumpy's :(. Get ahold of Lemon, let him know what you left behind and we'll be sure you get your swag.

Thank you all for coming out, hope you had as much fun as we did. So awesome to see all your smiling faces.

Cheapskate

• Persnickety fussbudget
  • Paid
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #157
Rise and shine, F Plus fans! I’m going to watch the Minnesota Twins play the Arizona Diamondbacks today (in baseball FYI). If’n you want to join me, be at the Target Field metro station at noon.

edit: FUCKING THE MOON is the sort of thing you get to advocate when you have tenure.
Achilles' Heelies
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 07:50:09 am by Cheapskate »

beelzeboob

• Risen from the tits of hell.
  • Paid
  • call that the boobonic plague
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #158
Sorry to everyone I talked to for .5 seconds before flitting off like an overexcited and overeager butterfly. I was, get this, overexcited and overeager. Wild, right?

I tried to buy most of the readers a drink cause that's a long-standing dream of mine. I think I hit about half.

Also, I must have had like 6 or 7 drinks (oops) and I'm hangover free. This is the BEST weekend so far.
junior associate faguar Macho Masc Sangy Savage Mix Silent Liver Disease

Ambious

F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #159
you guys might want this
GirlKisser420, August 19, 2017, 11:52:06 pm

Pretty sure to get a hangover you need to sleep 😯
Achilles' Heelies

Mix

• God's Personal Jester
  • Paid
  • ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #160
Sorry to everyone I talked to for .5 seconds before flitting off like an overexcited and overeager butterfly. I was, get this, overexcited and overeager. Wild, right?

I tried to buy most of the readers a drink cause that's a long-standing dream of mine. I think I hit about half.

Also, I must have had like 6 or 7 drinks (oops) and I'm hangover free. This is the BEST weekend so far.
beelzeboob, August 20, 2017, 07:53:19 am

Hey, at least you talked to people. We didn't get there til like RIGHT before it started (thanks, gps) so we ended up just sitting by the window the whole time

It was still amazing though, definitely gonna drop by the after party for a little bit later on.

Roommate and I are going to see Mall of America if anyone else still hasn't gone there, haha
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 10:16:45 am by Mix »

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #161
Hey, as you might have noticed, I was taking a fuck ton of pics last night (most of them turned out terrible, yay). This did include some of people reading lines from the cauldron. I'm sending them to Lemon with note about it. Not that he would post your pics online without permission, but I just wanted to assure peeps that I'm not handing these out for nefarious purposes or anything. There's a fairly large trans population on the forum, and I don't want any of them to feel uncomfortable attending the live events. If you're still concerned, please drop me a message!!
Please And Thanks Mix Shell Game Frank West Ragnarok Boobies Liatai
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 01:39:37 pm by Sanguinary Novel »

Shell Game

• Fearless: The Fiscal Year of Shadow
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #162
I have a handful of not good pics too, but mostly of readers.

Last night was a fucking BLAST! And it only took me till the last hour to figure out how to get my snake tattoo to stick. (Thanks Lesbiathan!)

I hear tonight will also be fun. For now I shall recuperate.

Trav

• Winner of Karaoke - 2016 and 2017
  • Paid
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #163
My immediate thought every year is "How the hell is this gonna get better next year?"

And I'm always insanely happy that each year tops the last. This was the best Live so far, and I hope even more of you can show up next year!

e: How I don't have a major hangover is a total mystery.

beelzeboob

• Risen from the tits of hell.
  • Paid
  • call that the boobonic plague
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #164

Intimacy on the stage.
Mix Eider Duck xX_sp00ks_Xx