Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:18:15 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017  (Read 72979 times)

Ambious

F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #210
My regrets: I was kinda sick and passed up a chance to hang with trav and ambious (I think it was ambious?) Sorry guys but I had exactly enough energy to get through the show. Next time I will sleep more.
Frank West, August 28, 2017, 02:34:48 am

No worries, I was just glad I got to meet you!

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #211
Jimmyfranks has all the audio edits done. I'm doing all the stuff involved to get this thing online, so this'll probably be available to listen to either tonight or tomorrow.

That's for an MP3 release. As for the video release, here's what I'll say:

I've got some (not all, some) video files of the event, which are just okay (cheap camcorder on a tripod). I've also got a couple hundred photos, mostly by Sanguinary Novel, some of which are quite good.

If someone feels like cutting together audio and video and sending it to me to put on the F Plus channel, l'chaim that sounds terrific, I will send you the assets and you tell me when it's done.

But the audio sounds great, all credit to Boots & Jimmyfranks, because wrangling the audio at Grumpys couldn't have been easy.
Shell Game Sherman Tank Corn Syrup

Ambious

F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #212
Jimmyfranks has all the audio edits done. I'm doing all the stuff involved to get this thing online, so this'll probably be available to listen to either tonight or tomorrow.

That's for an MP3 release. As for the video release, here's what I'll say:

I've got some (not all, some) video files of the event, which are just okay (cheap camcorder on a tripod). I've also got a couple hundred photos, mostly by Sanguinary Novel, some of which are quite good.

If someone feels like cutting together audio and video and sending it to me to put on the F Plus channel, l'chaim that sounds terrific, I will send you the assets and you tell me when it's done.

But the audio sounds great, all credit to Boots & Jimmyfranks, because wrangling the audio at Grumpys couldn't have been easy.
Lemon, September 10, 2017, 12:04:12 pm

I also sent you an email with a bunch of photos, maybe you could create a central album on the website?

Mique

• Paid
  • Pronounced like Mike
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #213
I've got some time now, matching audio to video is easy enough.

If other people want to send any videos they took to me I should at least be able to make some sort of highlight reel.
Sherman Tank Liatai Baldr Corn Syrup

duz

• Paid
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #214
Wow, I just looked at the 25 minutes I recorded, 3.27G and vertical.  I can reduce the size but I can only offer the explanation that I was drunk as to why I held the camera the wrong way.

Lemon

• Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #215
I've got some time now, matching audio to video is easy enough.
Mique, September 10, 2017, 02:43:44 pm

Currently uploading all the videos I have to Google Drive. I'll PM you (and anyone else whose interested) the link to the material for editing.

Lemon

• Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #216
Update: Oh wow okay, these videos are 19Gb combined and thus unsharable via Google Drive live and learn okay.

Okay, what I'm gonna do is put all these files in a torrent. PM me and I'll give you the... magnet link? I think I can make one of those in this program let's find out.

Trav

• Winner of Karaoke - 2016 and 2017
  • Paid
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #217
The Wikileaks of WikiHow

Lemon

• Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #218
Okay, Mique has access to all the raw footage I know about.

Ambious

F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #219
Meanwhile, on the Extra Credit Discord server:

GirlKisser420 Lemon Macho Masc Sangy Savage Shell Game Liatai Positronic chai tea latte Sherman Tank Silent Liver Disease Amelia Blank Yavuz Wrought

Mique

• Paid
  • Pronounced like Mike
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #220
Due to the variety of video sources and qualities, syncing everything up is taking a lot more work than I thought.

There's going to be a few moments in some of the videos where there's no image to show, and I was thinking of putting in some sort of Satanic loading screen, but I'm no artist.
I could do some finagling and slap something together from pre-existing materials, but that wouldn't be much fun for anyone.

So I want to reach out to any of the more artistic members of ballpit and ask how many people would be willing to conjure something up to fill some empty space.
There's quite a number of spaces that need filling. It's only a few seconds here and there in the first part, but parts 2 and 3 have long stretches with nothing but audio that could use a lot of art.

I'm keeping the videos at 1280x720, and it doesn't even have to be that big. If you want to just make a pentagram or a floating Satan head I can just center it and make it rotate.
Just post it here or send it to me however you like, and if I don't get anything I'll just fill the blank spots with pictures from the album or something.

I'd give it another week or so until I'm done.

Ven Malakim

• Paid
  • died for your fins
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #221
So I've been looking for the time to edit this image into a more t-shirt friendly design, but I haven't gotten around to it yet as life's been kicking my ass a smidge. Even so I wanted to share the majesty with everyone. A very special Thank You to Amelia Blank for the amazing artwork, please think of her if you ever need arts.
Shell Game Yavuz Amelia Blank

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

• Oh no it's the "The-World-Owes-Me-A-Living Lads"!!
  • Ridiculist
  • RARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARR
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #222
Due to the variety of video sources and qualities, syncing everything up is taking a lot more work than I thought.

There's going to be a few moments in some of the videos where there's no image to show, and I was thinking of putting in some sort of Satanic loading screen, but I'm no artist.
I could do some finagling and slap something together from pre-existing materials, but that wouldn't be much fun for anyone.

So I want to reach out to any of the more artistic members of ballpit and ask how many people would be willing to conjure something up to fill some empty space.
There's quite a number of spaces that need filling. It's only a few seconds here and there in the first part, but parts 2 and 3 have long stretches with nothing but audio that could use a lot of art.

I'm keeping the videos at 1280x720, and it doesn't even have to be that big. If you want to just make a pentagram or a floating Satan head I can just center it and make it rotate.
Just post it here or send it to me however you like, and if I don't get anything I'll just fill the blank spots with pictures from the album or something.

I'd give it another week or so until I'm done.
Mique, September 16, 2017, 04:02:35 pm

Do I get to draw Lucifer nomming sandwiches? This is important

Mique

• Paid
  • Pronounced like Mike
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #223
Do I get to draw Lucifer nomming sandwiches? This is important
One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes, September 16, 2017, 05:57:57 pm

Absolutely yes 100%

Lemon

• Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #224
I can provide a bit of general use stuff.