Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:29:59 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 292: Stumped!  (Read 17253 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
292: Stumped!
Wrought GirlKisser420 Achilles' Heelies Sherman Tank Positronic Ramona Chingona Ragnarok Boobies SHAMBA~1.SBB

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
292: Stumped! #1
Hoo-boy, we're treading on territory not seen since the glasses fetish episode!

Any sort of fetish that involves "You have been majorly medically fucked-up in some way, that's HOT!" really makes me squeamish in general so you can imagine my reaction to this one (Still probably going to listen to this a few more times though, The only episodes I've yet to listen to at least three or more times are the really early ones and "The Thing You Like in Pain" because I have a serious problem).

I think what's messed up about the "human misery" fetishes featured on the podcast isn't so much the content of the fetishes themselves but the lack of awareness the people who are into it have of the things that get them off. I don't like to judge people for the shit they get off to in general as I think that even fucked up stuff can be explored in a way that isn't harmful: certain subsets of BDSM being a good example of this: There's segments of this fetish that play with idea of consent but most practitioners practice this sort of stuff in controlled situations where both parties are in on the act and have taken safety precautions. However in order to do that you need to have a certain level of self-awareness to the ramifications of the stuff you jerk off to that so many of the subjects of this podcast just don't even think about.

One thing the ridiculists seem to have missed that I wanted to point out: During the super poorly written story about the lady who was in plane crash it was mentioned that the nurse removed her pants to take out her catheter...How exactly did that work? I mean beyond the fact that accident victims are typically changed into gowns when they're taken to the hospital, beyond the question of how the catheter was working if she had pants on...How was she even wearing those things if she didn't have legs?
Liatai Corn Syrup GirlKisser420 Sherman Tank Pigeon Pal DetectiveSlowpoke SHAMBA~1.SBB
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 03:38:36 pm by KingKalamari »

blunge

• Paid
292: Stumped! #2
A foot in mouth joke so early, bravo!

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
292: Stumped! #3
I'm 90% sure that "Johnson" rant was Elon Musk on some sort of experimental psychedelics cut with cocaine.

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
292: Stumped! #4
Really interesting episode. There haven’t been many fetish episodes focused on submissive women, so this one is a real stark contrast.
SHAMBA~1.SBB

Positronic

• You told a squash lie!
  • Paid
  • You broke a squash promise!
292: Stumped! #5
Any sort of fetish that involves "You have been majorly medically fucked-up in some way, that's HOT!" really makes me squeamish in general so you can imagine my reaction to this one (Still probably going to listen to this a few more times though, The only episodes I've yet to listen to at least three or more times are the really early ones and "The Thing You Like in Pain" because I have a serious problem).
KingKalamari, December 03, 2018, 03:34:26 pm

Naww, that's not weird. As the one who combed through the entirety of imagineyourfavensfwoah and read through all of this crazy amputee fiction, I'm gonna say that I'm the one who has a serious problem.

I had actually forgotten most of the things that were in this! I was pretty much crying with laughter during the Amputa Solar System and the "My Life As An Amputee" story. Good episode, guys.
GirlKisser420 Sherman Tank

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
292: Stumped! #6
Did you know that H.R. Giger wanted to make a movie that was all about animated limbs that got "liberated" from people's bodies and one guy who fell in love with an animate pair of limbs?

What I'm getting at is that this episode felt like "what if H.R. Giger had DeviantArt growing up".
Corn Syrup Ragnarok Boobies Liatai

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
292: Stumped! #7
Man this veggietales reboot is DARK.
Shell Game chai tea latte

Ambious

292: Stumped! #8
I love it when an episode basically starts off the deep end.
Well done!

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
292: Stumped! #9
would these people be into Rayman? he's missing all arms and legs, but he still has hands and feet connected to him through some kind of magic or something, is that hot?

RedMinjo

• Paid
  • Which of these houses is the most blue?
292: Stumped! #10
would these people be into Rayman? he's missing all arms and legs, but he still has hands and feet connected to him through some kind of magic or something, is that hot?
A Meat, December 04, 2018, 08:42:41 am

They probably really like The Missing, that new Swery game.

Adam Bozarth

• Your friend on the internet
  • Ridiculist
  • [File Photo]
292: Stumped! #11
From just the title, I thought that Lemon had compiled his own doc dedicated entirely to Terra Snover
KingKalamari chai tea latte SHAMBA~1.SBB Lemon Liatai Sherman Tank

SHAMBA~1.SBB

• I love dungs!!
  • Paid
  • ƨtupid cat
292: Stumped! #12
I don't think I've heard this much hemming and hawing over how "strangely interesting" a fetish is since the flattening episode.
Wrought Ragnarok Boobies

Ragnarok Boobies

• 3viltiki's Spirit Animal
  • Paid
  • "Please insert proof of insurance into slot 'A'."
292: Stumped! #13
Somewhere out there is a precum sommelier who is very offended.
Boots Raingear

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
292: Stumped! #14
This was great. Thanks! The level of misogyny was pretty gross but the readers handled it well.