Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:03:36 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1447901 times)

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
"Ordering this $72 case of cold brew coffee concentrate totally makes sense, if you think about it. You save money, in the end. No, it's not completely stupid and upper white class hipster as fuck"
Sseth672

dijon du jour

• your zesty bud
  • Paid
  • oh gosh
I'm never using this new shampoo I bought again because its smell is messing with my sense of taste and now milk tastes like Rum Chata.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 12:06:00 am by dijon du jour »

Sseth672

• Paid
"Ordering this $72 case of cold brew coffee concentrate totally makes sense, if you think about it. You save money, in the end. No, it's not completely stupid and upper white class hipster as fuck"
Sanguinary Novel, February 06, 2017, 11:20:43 pm

I completely sympathize. I got far too much rich brew Arabica sitting in mason jars taunting me for my moment of weakness. After this it'll only be granulated instant Nescafe. forever.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Is there a restaurant called "wok af" already?
Sherman Tank chai tea latte Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Yavuz nuffkins, of all people, junior associate faguar Malten Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
These coconut toffee candies taste like the bunches in honey bunches of oats cereal.

I'm okay with this.
Liatai A Meat

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
I ride the bus so often that at least two drivers have recognized me (off the clock). I guess that's what you get when you don't have a car and you live in a relatively small town.
Gyro Liatai

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
I searched Google images for "good-looking horse" and nothing My Little Pony came up in the results.
Liatai Malten

Liatai

• Made of tea, science, art, and dragons.
  • Paid
  • Warning: uses far too many smileys.
I never realized just how many Yiddish words have entered my daily vocabulary until I moved to a place without a healthy Jewish population. I miss hearing it routinely, there are so many words that are just perfect to use, and fun to say.

"Just gonna schlep these tchotchkes over here..." "Gonna grab a little nosh, be right back!" "Ah, don't pay me any mind, I'm just kvetching." "Man, she's got some real chutzpah! You know?" "They're just schmoozing over there, I'm not one for that kind of kibitzing." "That's his whole schtick, you know? Being overly schmaltzy...."

"... What do you mean you've never heard that word before? Really?" X3
SirSlarty

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
My name is David Posts

Standplaats Kraków

• Formerly known as Tyfus
  • Paid
it's fucked up they make horses and dogs be cops
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Malten chai tea latte

lazzer grardaion?

• Paid
it's fucked up they make horses and dogs be cops
Standplaats Kraków, February 11, 2017, 10:47:53 am

Standplaats Kraków Yavuz Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop I Liked That Joke chai tea latte nuffkins, of all people, Eider Duck bubbleuj Saoirse-Lilith Liatai Corn Syrup Gyro

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
I can really just post fucking anything in this thread

Ass ass ass

Malten

• Hot Squirt
  • Paid
Hey, you dumb babies. I'm back.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop BARK RANGER

Cleretic

• Russian Roulette Silver Medalist
  • Paid
Alex Jones is 43. Fourty-three. Does screaming that much really age you so quickly?
Yavuz Goose Goose Honk At Me Now Gyro

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
The Rogue specialization Outlaw in World of Warcraft: Legion gives you the ability to preternaturally locate treasure by displaying it on your minimap.

I wonder how that's explained in-universe, is it pirate magic? Presumably the same kind that makes you not have to own a pistol to use pistol shot
Trav