Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 04:22:55 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1692683 times)

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
I think the best bit of life is the 30 seconds between putting on a brand new pair of glasses in an accurate prescription and them getting inexplicably and irreparably smeared with a thick layer of slime and dust. The world looks so special.
Great Joe xX_sp00ks_Xx

Lumbermouth

• Paid
I wonder if Chance the Rapper getting divorced means that he'll make a listenable record again.

Sauce

• Common-gender prole
  • Paid
  • Screw it, I'll go with they/them
A Chance would be a fine thing.

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
tehefpl.us

PaulLovesToLaugh

• Paid
In the space of twenty minutes, I went from seeing an armed security guard directing traffic for a drive-thru to seeing an alternate universe transfem Donald Trump. A fit but aging Trump who found her look in the 1980's and was absolutely rocking it. I'm still not sure if I should keep this experience hidden like a precious secret, or shout it from the rooftops.

I don't know what this dichotomy represents but, it represents something.

krytton

• CRINGE BUT FREE
  • Paid
  • WORLD IS A FUCK
nebulae are terminally underappreciated imo. like there's clouds of dust where stars are born out there spanning light years, given awestruck monikers like "the pillars of creation" and "the cosmic cliffs" by scientists who spent unfathomable amounts of money building telescopes and flinging them at lagrange points just so we could see them better. and there are photos of them you can just go look at.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
They should make a hitman game where you play as Mr. Bean