Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:54:41 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Avatars!  (Read 35280 times)

PurpleXVI

• Paid
Now, if you'd ask me about my SKYPE avatar...montrith, April 28, 2013, 11:36:33 am

Yeah, thanks for making your voice come out of a nightmarish probably-shitty-on-purpose My Little Pony costume while we're playing D&D.
Isfahan, April 28, 2013, 11:38:47 am

Is it this thing?

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
Now, if you'd ask me about my SKYPE avatar...montrith, April 28, 2013, 11:36:33 am

Yeah, thanks for making your voice come out of a nightmarish probably-shitty-on-purpose My Little Pony costume while we're playing D&D.
Isfahan, April 28, 2013, 11:38:47 am
I think it puts us in the right mood to battle horrible demonic creatures from the furthest depths of the abyss.

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
  • Paid
  • You have a very flexible torso.
Isfahan, every time I look at your rack (obligatory rimshot) I'm reminded of the one trip I took to West Point. We had a sort of tour guide, and near the end of the tour my younger sister asked him what his meant.

He calmly explained, "Well, this one's cause I killed a guy, and this one's cause I ate him..."

The look of pure terror on her face was a thing of beauty.

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
Is it this thing?
PurpleXVI, April 28, 2013, 12:16:22 pm

Nope, that one's bad on accident, and so it is more funny than horrifying.

I just went into Skype and took a snapshot of it. Here.

Isfahan, every time I look at your rack (obligatory rimshot) I'm reminded of the one trip I took to West Point. We had a sort of tour guide, and near the end of the tour my younger sister asked him what his meant.Cuddlesquid, April 28, 2013, 02:09:51 pm

He must have been either cadre or prior enlisted if he had decorations on his uniform. So far as I know, cadets don't earn proper military decorations while in academy.

count_actuala

• Real VamPire
  • Paid
  • Do you tend to get a high from human blood?
It's Jake Blues from The Blues Brothers. Somewhere out there, my younger brother has the matching Elwood avatar.

Acierocolotl

• Romance Supremacist
  • Ridiculist
  • You will be romanticized
I got this thing because AO made it for me like, ye olde ages ago. I seem to recall he wanted some goofy advertisements to slap on his car, and this was gonna be the logo for a radioactive soft drink.
PurpleXVI, April 28, 2013, 09:50:16 am

It was in the spirit of those "energy" drinks that are really popular amongst the more "radical" brosef motorsports, such as US rallycross or Formula D(rift).  Purple 16 Nuclear Drink:  NUKE YOUR THIRST.

I had made logos for a handful of buddies.  I'd opened it up to the membership here but nobody except Bunnybread took me up on it.

Ansemaru

• we put our faith in
  • Paid
  • blast hardcheese
Oh no, now I had to look at both of the MLP nightmare cosplays in this thread. THANKS MONTRITH.

Chaz

• is tuning the tiny timpanis
  • Paid
  • I'm being doppelgangstalked
It was in the spirit of those "energy" drinks that are really popular amongst the more "radical" brosef motorsports, such as US rallycross or Formula D(rift).  Purple 16 Nuclear Drink:  NUKE YOUR THIRST.Acierocolotl, April 28, 2013, 03:38:14 pm

I VOTE FOR MORE CAFFEINE IN PURPLE SIXTEEN (ALL)

I had made logos for a handful of buddies.  I'd opened it up to the membership here but nobody except Bunnybread took me up on it.

Oh snap, I didn't realise you were doing those! I must have missed a post somewhere, otherwise I'd have totally taken you up on that offer!

fluffy

• Paid
  • free hugs
Mine's just a crop from this old comic.

Once upon a time Portaxx made a really cute avatar icon for me out of the blue. I should use that instead.  I still have it around here somewhere.

toanoradian

• Paid
  • The happiest crocoffle

I tried to make a clever pun of 'crocodile' and 'waffles', but gave up.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
I asked a while back when heart/punching became a thing if one could be punched multiple times per post. It turned out to be possible, so I was sitting at about -8 or so. Then I decided to just stick with it as a minor identifier.

Being punched is not actually a fetish of mine. Just thought I'd clear that up.

fluffy

• Paid
  • free hugs
Never mind, I actually like this one better
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 08:03:35 pm by portaxx »

Acierocolotl

• Romance Supremacist
  • Ridiculist
  • You will be romanticized
It was in the spirit of those "energy" drinks that are really popular amongst the more "radical" brosef motorsports, such as US rallycross or Formula D(rift).  Purple 16 Nuclear Drink:  NUKE YOUR THIRST.Acierocolotl, April 28, 2013, 03:38:14 pm

I VOTE FOR MORE CAFFEINE IN PURPLE SIXTEEN (ALL)

Oh snap, I didn't realise you were doing those! I must have missed a post somewhere, otherwise I'd have totally taken you up on that offer!
Chaz, April 28, 2013, 05:58:05 pm

Posts get missed, ain't no thang.  My current two cars are essentially plastered at this point, though there's room for a couple 75x25 and 50x50 logos that will likely be rendered with a lot of antialiasing.   There's ample room on my next two cars as I haven't gotten to the stage where I can race them competitively.

Chaz

• is tuning the tiny timpanis
  • Paid
  • I'm being doppelgangstalked
Okay, cool :D I'll wait until your next two cars are ready then!

A Whirring Bone-White Gleech

• fact-lord
  • Paid
  • I was in first place, you whore!
Okay, cool :D I'll wait until your next two cars are ready then!
Chaz, April 29, 2013, 12:45:12 am

I won't!  Uncle the Canadas, may I please queue up to have an icon on your next car?