Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:25:39 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Help Montrith stream Neil Breen  (Read 2868 times)

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
Help Montrith stream Neil Breen
Hiya folks. The thing is, I've recently got my hands into the two Neil Breen movies that are NOT on Youtube as far as I know, and I would very much like to show them to other people. The thing is, I don't really know much about streaming or what would be the best way to stage a "Fplus only" viewing of said movies. If anyone knows how I could most easily stream the video/upload it to somewhere where we can all watch it in secret please let me know, because the good people of Ballpit deserve Alien Jesus Neil Breen.
Macho Masc Sangy Savage Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop RoeCocoa

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
Help Montrith stream Neil Breen #1
I'm not sure whether Vimeo's copyright content crawler is as good as youtube, but I suspect it isn't considering it's still got all the episodes of To Catch A Predator on it and youtube only has 2, one of which had to do some stupid video tricks to get through. Vimeo is also supported by Watch2gether, which is a website that lets you create a lobby to watch synchronized youtube videos with other people (they used to let you look at amazon listings as well, until fairly recently, i wish they'd bring that bit back)
I'm not an expert on this sort of stuff, but this is just what I'd try first if I was going to do this myself
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Sovereign

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Help Montrith stream Neil Breen #2
A streamer I know has been playing Fast and the Furious movies on Ustream, because it's a wasteland and no one cares. Chat is broken, so that happens in a discord server.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Help Montrith stream Neil Breen #3
Cytube allows you to stream video files from your computer, with a chatbox on the side. It's probably the easiest way to do what you want.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

Sovereign

• Self-proclaimed writer
  • Paid
  • none pizza left beef
Help Montrith stream Neil Breen #4
I know this is probably late but OBS Studio can stream from a 'media source' via a file like an MP4, so that might work. I've never used that feature for a full length movie before, though.