Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 30, 2024, 12:43:51 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

What's your favorite F Plus topic?

Crazy and physically impossible fetishes
45 (12%)
Creepy and gross fetishes
24 (6.4%)
Weirdo subcultures and broken people in general
47 (12.6%)
Stupid people
39 (10.4%)
People with terrible views (including PUAs)
23 (6.1%)
Support groups
5 (1.3%)
Pseudoscience and hippie bullshit
33 (8.8%)
Teenagers being teenagers
18 (4.8%)
Nerds
16 (4.3%)
"Social justice"
14 (3.7%)
Poetry and literature
20 (5.3%)
People who are legitimately crazy (including conspiracy theorists)
40 (10.7%)
Food
26 (7%)
Dating websites for the poorly socialized
15 (4%)
Drugs, maaaaan
9 (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 136

Topic: What's your favorite type of episode?  (Read 26754 times)

Ambious

What's your favorite type of episode? #45
I change my mind, it's actually really easy.
The real crazies are the funniest.
I'm two minutes into Ep. 168 and had to pause twice already, once to look at this loon's site, another to catch my breath.
The funniest shit you just can't make up.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
What's your favorite type of episode? #46
i love: real crazies, people who care way too hard (as distinct from 'too much') about dumb shit (fetishes, drugs, etc), awful ideas (ideawiki, wikihows, recipe/spell sites, #littleshutinthings)

These all more or less have in common the thread that a person is acting as an authoritative source, is usually terribly misinformed or a poor communicator to begin with, and, on the forums at least, having a conversation with other people in exactly the same boat. I love it when people who are objectively wrong tell me how the world works. I love it even more when they're super patently wrong but the idea that they are has never actually occurred to them.

e: sick self-burn

AlbieQuirky

• Paid
What's your favorite type of episode? #47
I was listening to the Dozerfleet episode today, and it occurred to me that a "Where Are They Now?" episode giving updates on some of the really dedicated loonies might be interesting. I'm sure Dozerfleet Founder and Amy Lee have written hundreds of thousands of newly crazy words since their episodes. And maybe the Sasquatches have farted some more fascinating insights to Joan Ocean. And did that breakdancing dude ever get his 100,000 cheevos?

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
What's your favorite type of episode? #48
Sometimes it's fun to check in and see how the people are doing. Everyone's favorite lecherous 50 year old wolfman, Demitri Dormasz, moved "death" from his "maybe" column to the "yes" column, which is nice to see. Rob the Helpful Parrot transformed into a human and wrote a bunch of books, most of which don't use comic sans on the cover

JonRG

• Paid
  • The Psychiatrist Who Cannot Be Found
What's your favorite type of episode? #49
And did that breakdancing dude ever get his 100,000 cheevos?
AlbieQuirky, March 03, 2015, 06:53:22 pm

Looks like. https://twitter.com/realbboy360

Please let this be real. This is too beautiful not to be real.

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
What's your favorite type of episode? #50
It must be, he has "real" right there in his twitter name

Cat Planet

• Autosexual Lithromantic
  • Paid
What's your favorite type of episode? #51

This can't be real, but nice try. There is no way the real Bboy 360 has this amount of self awareness.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 01:10:18 pm by Cat Planet »

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
What's your favorite type of episode? #52

looks like 2014 isn't uploaded yet.

Cat Planet

• Autosexual Lithromantic
  • Paid
What's your favorite type of episode? #53
I stand corrected, then.

NutshellGulag

• Monkey Bacon
  • Ridiculist
  • My cat? Let me tell you about my cat...
What's your favorite type of episode? #54
Food episodes and "happy" crazy like the Bigfoot lady.

count_actuala

• Real VamPire
  • Paid
  • Do you tend to get a high from human blood?
What's your favorite type of episode? #55
I gotta go with "Fucking the Unfuckable."

Old_Zircon

• The phased-out byzantine devil.
  • Paid
What's your favorite type of episode? #56
I wouldn't say no to a complete works of ShakespeareHemmingway episode.  Or series of extras.

I was a professional audiobook editor long enough that I pretty much hate all audiobooks that aren't Wizard People My Dear Reader, but a "Complete Works of ShakespeareHemmingway" audiobook would be A+ F+.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 10:07:54 am by Old_Zircon »

Sherlockian

• Library handwriting. Indexing. Abstracting. Alphabetizing. Filing.
  • Paid
  • File under Z695.95 S54
What's your favorite type of episode? #57
Teenagers and real crazies are my least favorites because they just make me sad or give me secondhand embarrassment.

Occult/religious crazy is my favorite, with stupid sexists coming in a close second (there is a reason I wrote the MRA doc-- I live for mockery of that bullshit.)

Puppy Time

• Rainbow Brownshirt
  • Paid
  • AND THEN THEY'LL HAVE A DONKEY HEAD!
What's your favorite type of episode? #58
I was listening to the Dozerfleet episode today, and it occurred to me that a "Where Are They Now?" episode giving updates on some of the really dedicated loonies might be interesting. I'm sure Dozerfleet Founder and Amy Lee have written hundreds of thousands of newly crazy words since their episodes. And maybe the Sasquatches have farted some more fascinating insights to Joan Ocean. And did that breakdancing dude ever get his 100,000 cheevos?

I would loooooove to hear a revisit of Dozerfleet.  Incompetent, crazy, self-important artists are amazing, especially when they're documenting their insane lives.

Old_Zircon

• The phased-out byzantine devil.
  • Paid
What's your favorite type of episode? #59

I would loooooove to hear a revisit of Dozerfleet.  Incompetent, crazy, self-important artists are amazing, especially when they're documenting their insane lives.
Puppy Time, March 06, 2015, 01:43:21 pm

I always feel like I should be more in to these episodes because in the grand scheme of things this sort of person is one of my favorite internet things, but as episodes I usually find they're a bit too samey by the end, I like the episodes with a variety of voices.