Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:38:58 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup*  (Read 228104 times)

Neal

I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #480
I'm drinking scotch now and heaven help me I hope I don't buy another guitar while I'm drunk
Neal, November 01, 2019, 11:38:26 pm
interesting
Shell Game, November 02, 2019, 12:04:14 am

See, there's this Diamond Bolero on sale on Reverb right now that I've been watching, and the price just dropped, and it would be a great guitar for metal which isn't something I have in my collection right now. But I've already bought four guitars and I don't NEED another one no matter how bad I want it.
Neal, November 02, 2019, 12:46:42 am
i didn't realize you played
Shell Game, November 02, 2019, 02:31:49 am

I'm very bad at it.

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #481
I'm drinking scotch now and heaven help me I hope I don't buy another guitar while I'm drunk
interesting

See, there's this Diamond Bolero on sale on Reverb right now that I've been watching, and the price just dropped, and it would be a great guitar for metal which isn't something I have in my collection right now. But I've already bought four guitars and I don't NEED another one no matter how bad I want it.

I'm very bad at it.
Neal, November 02, 2019, 12:35:13 pm
I've tried to hold a guitar before. I'm really not sure how anyone manages to ever be any good at it. Those strings don't make sense!!!

Neal

I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #482
interesting

I'm very bad at it.
I've tried to hold a guitar before. I'm really not sure how anyone manages to ever be any good at it. Those strings don't make sense!!!
Shell Game, November 02, 2019, 03:07:40 pm

The strings make sense to me, but I inherited very small hands in proportion to the rest of me and it's hard for me to make them do the things guitar playing requires.

Shell Game

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #483
interesting

I'm very bad at it.

The strings make sense to me, but I inherited very small hands in proportion to the rest of me and it's hard for me to make them do the things guitar playing requires.
Neal, November 02, 2019, 03:15:04 pm
i get that they make sound, but i don't understand how to make them make DIFFERENT sound

Neal

I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #484
interesting

I'm very bad at it.

Neal, November 02, 2019, 03:15:04 pm
i get that they make sound, but i don't understand how to make them make DIFFERENT sound
Shell Game, November 02, 2019, 03:36:38 pm

You make high notes up close to the body, and low notes down at the end of the neck.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #485
Guitar just takes practice

If you want a musical instrument that takes 15 minutes to learn pick up a ukulele. Generally speaking, of course, don't do that, but the reason it's the #1 twee instrument is because it's literally something you can learn to play in less time than it takes to watch an episode of prestige TV
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #486
Then you can join my Glenn Branca 100 ukulele symphony
chai tea latte

Shell Game

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #487
I think I'll just stick to waiting to get a brass instrument again someday.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte

Neal

I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #488
After a generous pour of whiskey, I have discovered that leftover roasted garlic/sour cream mashed potatoes are such an amazing drunk food that I don't know why bars don't offer it.
Shell Game chai tea latte

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #489
Hey baby you and me ain't nothing but mammals
So let's give live birth and in nipples milk channel
Shell Game chai tea latte Frank West
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 12:16:29 am by Bobguinary Novel »

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #491
I wish there were some way to capture the essence of the lesson you learn or a feeling you have while intoxicated/high/whatever, just to preserve that feeling for later. But I guess that would unleash too many dumb AF inventions like a torch-powered salad spinner or world peace by green house hotboxing, so it's probably for the best

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #492
its very unlikely that the person who's car alarm ism going off is reading this but if you are then go fucking fuck yourself its tuesday night and some of us have a catastrophic headache and can't afford to listen to this until your goddamn battery dies just go turn it off god damn

edit: has a car alarm ever even stopped anyone? by the time anyone can react you've already smashed the window and taken the ipad. nothing that makes this much noise at night should be legal.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 05:53:46 pm by boooo566 »

Ugly In The Morning

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #493
It is currently 1230pm and I am three 8% beers in and playing video games because I just got through a week of 12 hour night shifts. Been looking forwards to this for days.
Shell Game

Shell Game

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #494
It is currently 1230pm and I am three 8% beers in and playing video games because I just got through a week of 12 hour night shifts. Been looking forwards to this for days.
Ugly In The Morning, November 07, 2019, 11:35:28 am
Damn dude! Hope you enjoyed every second of it.
Ugly In The Morning