Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:07:54 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup*  (Read 228330 times)

Neal

I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #495
I've got bourbon, limes, demarara, and mint leaves. Buckle up.
chai tea latte

Spenny

• coolest guy
  • Paid
  • piss itself
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #496
fucking complaining that the restaurant wherein i spent a lot of my early years went and gone closed up. I hope the grapevine holds itself comfortably

Ugly In The Morning

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #497
I am shithammered and watching military aircraft training videos from WWII. It's nice to not give a shit for a few hours of a long, way too long, november night.
NEETfreak

Spenny

• coolest guy
  • Paid
  • piss itself
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #498
Smooch me please! If that number goes up I feel so much bettrer about myself!!
Diploskull

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #499
Don't say i never did nothin for ya. This round's on me!
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Spenny

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #500
I'd like to thank the f plus podcast: terrible thing read with enthusiasm for pointing out how much record scratch there is in Hanson's mmmbop.

I love this song so much.i love you too.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Mr. Hunky Academia

Ugly In The Morning

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #501
BAAAAALLLLPIIIT is a quiet community but I appreciate that, and I appreciate you all. It's a small community, but that's worth something when it comes to knowing there's no dickheads in there. It's nice. Looking forwards to running into some of you in january.

Also, Southern Tier makes some great double IPA's and those go great with playing some dumb idle games and MMO's

Sauce

• Common-gender prole
  • Paid
  • Screw it, I'll go with they/them
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #502
I was drinking whiskey and eating biscuits but forgot I was drinking so I got really confused I was getting drunk on rich tea biscuits
Shell Game chai tea latte RoeCocoa

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #503
doing my part to make the world a worse place. stream hello kitty by avril lavigne.
chai tea latte

Neal

I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #504
Be vaery careful when you drink a lot of bourbon at once whith somehting to eat because it'll sheak up on you
Shell Game chai tea latte

Neal

I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #505
It's gotten to the point you can't sing How Soon Is Now? at karaoke or even admit to liking the song without people accusing you of being an incel.

Shell Game

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #506
It's gotten to the point you can't sing How Soon Is Now? at karaoke or even admit to liking the song without people accusing you of being an incel.
Neal, November 23, 2019, 02:31:17 am
I was unfamiliar with the song so i looked it up.
a) has that actually happened?
b) i don't think i'd accuse anyone of being an incel but BOY would it be depressing to hear that at karaoke.

NEETfreak

• Paid
  • Work and money are for people without ambitions
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #507
Im drinking gin straight out of the bottle and feeling like i joined this community way too late.  everyone here seems to know each other and be friends with each other and it feels like i got an account just to see how cool every on else is.

also, this took longer than it should have to type

Sauce

• Common-gender prole
  • Paid
  • Screw it, I'll go with they/them
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #508
Im drinking gin straight out of the bottle and feeling like i joined this community way too late.  everyone here seems to know each other and be friends with each other and it feels like i got an account just to see how cool every on else is.

NEETfreak, November 23, 2019, 08:01:26 am

Honestly, as someone who was in this boat myself (and still kind of feel like I am to a certain extent), it's not as bad as it feels. I was very much a latecomer to ballpit, but the community here has always been really welcoming to me. Just keep posting in threads that interest you where you have something to contribute (seems like you're doing a good job with that already), and you'll do just fine.
NEETfreak Macho Masc Sangy Savage

Shell Game

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #509

NEETfreak, November 23, 2019, 08:01:26 am

Honestly, as someone who was in this boat myself (and still kind of feel like I am to a certain extent), it's not as bad as it feels. I was very much a latecomer to ballpit, but the community here has always been really welcoming to me. Just keep posting in threads that interest you where you have something to contribute (seems like you're doing a good job with that already), and you'll do just fine.
Sauce, November 23, 2019, 08:33:39 am
Check my registration date. I joined in 2017. You can do it.