Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:51:09 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020  (Read 99115 times)

Hux

• i'm like jim jones but a girl
  • Paid
  • ouuuuuuuuuuughe
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #60
if anyone wants to split a hotel room lemme know.
otherwise i’ll just find an airbnb.
but it all depends on what’s cheaper, this is my first time taking a big trip all on my own so i’ll have to do a lot of detective work.

Ugly In The Morning

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #61
I reserved a suite at the Hampton inn and suites about five minutes from the venue if anyone wants to use that for pregaming either that or the after party.
I’m going to be up from about noon on Friday to late on Monday. I’m looking to book some kind of hangout event for Friday night if there’s going to be enough people around in Portland for one. Right now I’m leaning towards renting some lanes at a bowling alley but if anyone knows something in Portland that would be cool, I’m all ears.

Hux

• Paid
  • ouuuuuuuuuuughe
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #62
if there’s any escape rooms in the area that might be a cool thing to do. bowling also sounds like a really good time.
also, i’ll bring my switch with me so we can all play. i’ve got just dance and smash bros which could be fun things to take turns playing. we could even have a tournament.
if anything i think i’ll probably also book a smaller room at the hampton inn for myself (or maybe a couple others too if anyone wants to split room costs) for easy access to the potential afterparty, and so it’s easier to meet up with others if we’re gonna be doing other stuff as well.

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #63
I’m going to be up from about noon on Friday to late on Monday.
Ugly In The Morning, October 17, 2019, 08:18:15 pm

Get some sleep!!!
chai tea latte RoeCocoa

ViviVixen

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #64
There are several places that do escape rooms; my favorite is Labyrinth Escapes, which is reasonably close to the venue. Ground Kontrol is a good barcade downtown,  and you should definitely check out Powell’s if you’re nearby. OMSI’s a little further out, but it can be fun (unless you worked there like I did, in which case you can NEVER GO BACK).

If you find yourself with an entire extra day with nothing to do and you have a car, I would also suggest visiting the Enchanted Forest, which I once heard described as “the Uncanny Valley theme park.” It is as delightful as it is disquieting.
Hux

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #65
There are several places that do escape rooms; my favorite is Labyrinth Escapes, which is reasonably close to the venue. Ground Kontrol is a good barcade downtown,  and you should definitely check out Powell’s if you’re nearby. OMSI’s a little further out, but it can be fun (unless you worked there like I did, in which case you can NEVER GO BACK).

If you find yourself with an entire extra day with nothing to do and you have a car, I would also suggest visiting the Enchanted Forest, which I once heard described as “the Uncanny Valley theme park.” It is as delightful as it is disquieting.
ViviVixen, October 18, 2019, 12:33:18 am
Is that place still open?! I haven't been for ages...

Mix

• God's Personal Jester
  • Paid
  • ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #66
If we do manage to actually get there, I'm pretty sure we're going to have no real plans for what to do since my bf's basically only left the state a couple times in his life and the only time I was on the West Coast I was like 9, so. I'll probably just tag along for whatever other people are doing
Hux

Ugly In The Morning

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #67
if there’s any escape rooms in the area that might be a cool thing to do. bowling also sounds like a really good time.
also, i’ll bring my switch with me so we can all play. i’ve got just dance and smash bros which could be fun things to take turns playing. we could even have a tournament.
if anything i think i’ll probably also book a smaller room at the hampton inn for myself (or maybe a couple others too if anyone wants to split room costs) for easy access to the potential afterparty, and so it’s easier to meet up with others if we’re gonna be doing other stuff as well.
Hux, October 17, 2019, 08:55:54 pm
Cool, yeah, let me know if you or anyone else does the Hampton and we can all split an Uber to the event. Should be cheap as is but I’ve always liked traveling in a group when I’m somewhere totally unfamiliar.
I’d be down for an escape room if anyone finds a good one.
Hux

Hux

• Paid
  • ouuuuuuuuuuughe
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #68
yeah if i get a room at the hampton then it’ll definitely be open for anyone who wants to save some money. and of course, uber to the bar/generally travel the area in numbers.
i’m really down for the escape room or that theme park. bowling and karaoke also sound rad.
and at the hotel we can each bring card games or some shit or even play f plus bingo when we get back. or an f plus drinking game, assuming we aren’t fucked up from the bar already. if the suite is open we’ll probably be spending some time there for the after party...or an after party, unofficially, because you can never have too many after parties.
i am excited.

CharlyHearse

F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #69
Anyone else staying at Slabtown Village? Just wanna know if anyone else will be walking that way after the show.

Diploskull

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #70
I bought a ticket, but idk if I'll be able to go. Sounds like a cool idea for a live show and I've wanted to visit the northwest.

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #71
6 tickets remain. sold out
Mix chai tea latte Diploskull Macho Masc Sangy Savage Shell Game Dr. Buttplug
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 09:38:09 am by Lemon »

Cradicus

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #72
Oh shit, I snoozed and lost!

Adam Bozarth

• Your friend on the internet
  • Ridiculist
  • [File Photo]
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #73
Just a heads up: we added a wait list for anyone who missed out on getting a ticket, but would like to get on standby.

Currently, the list is just my brother [dave] so get on it!
Lemon Macaroniandbrie

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #74
Tickets to the karaoke afterparty are now available.
chai tea latte Shell Game ViviVixen