Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:14:27 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: How did you find the F+?  (Read 89854 times)

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
How did you find the F+? #165
I read a tweet by Ironicus or by the F+ twitter which he retweeted about a podcast he was on that almost made him pass out.
Mr. Hunky Academia GirlKisser420 SHAMBA~1.SBB Yavuz Wyst Shell Game

Halogeneticist

• Paid
How did you find the F+? #166
Clutching my gay pearls and schaudenfreuding my way through the tumblr asexual community in 2012 brought up the asexual FPlus episode.
GirlKisser420 Yavuz Shell Game

Garthantash

• Paid
How did you find the F+? #167
I am a fan of the AE podcast. One of the hosts was a guest on I Don't Even Own a Television so I started listening to that show. Lemon was a guest on IDEOATV so I thought I would give F+ a try and here I am, still making my way through the back catalogue while I wait for new episodes.
GirlKisser420 Eider Duck

floaty ghost

• Paid
How did you find the F+? #168
I discovered thefplus late last year. It was fourth branch from my original regular podcast (i guess) love, extra hot great (an irreverent tv podcast w/ 4 friends + guests expressing joy in the wonder of the excellence and absurdity of the content of entertainment) which had as a guest Jeb Lund and David Roth. Jeb and Dave aren't mean is a podcast that reviews and (gently) ridicules Hallmark movies. They had as a guests JW Friedman and Chris Collision of ideotv. I don't even own a television had Lemon as a guest. What sold me on checking out thefplus was their ICP book episode (MMFCL) Lemon did acouple of shorts on. One was a lists of acts performing at one of their festivals/carnivals, in it he mentioned some acts name spelled unnecesarily wrong. I immediately suscribed to the podcast. After the end of spontaneanation I began from episode 1. Then everything changed. I'll never look back.
GirlKisser420 RoeCocoa
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 03:22:27 pm by floaty ghost »

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
How did you find the F+? #169
How did I find the F+?

Terrible
Shell Game Salubrious Rex Lemon SHAMBA~1.SBB Macho Masc Sangy Savage RoeCocoa Sherman Tank Turtle chai tea latte Yavuz GirlKisser420 Wyst Eider Duck toxcity Penultimatum thelizzerd corporate daiquiri xdaringdamselx Lawnchair M.D. CozyJosie

Ashto

• Paid
  • I don't even know anymore
How did you find the F+? #170
How did I find the F+?

Terrible
jack chick, July 13, 2019, 10:34:54 pm

Yet enthusiastic.
Salubrious Rex Sherman Tank

MasterOfHope

• Paid
How did you find the F+? #171
My older sister had been listening to the podcast since nearly the beginning, and knew I was into creepypasta so introduced me to that episode right after it came out. I'm not sure exactly how she got into the podcast though, I know she's been into the speed running community for years, The Speed Gamers specifically, so I assume Portaxx or John mentioned The F Plus there at some point.
Salubrious Rex

Ugly In The Morning

• Paid
How did you find the F+? #172
It was mentioned in... I think the TVTropes mock thread on SA? It was the dozerfleet episode. I listened to it then and loved it but wasn’t really doing podcasts at the time.

Then a few months ago I needed something to listen to while I worked some longass night shifts and remembered it existed. I’ve been hooked since.
Mr. Hunky Academia Dr. Buttplug

CozyJosie

• Supreme Trash Panda Overlord
  • Paid
  • hi
How did you find the F+? #173
Learned about the F+, of all places, from a friend on a Discord server created around the game Night in the Woods like... 6 or 7 years ago I think? Anyway here I am, a gender transition and (not)many years gone and I still listen to this shit
Salubrious Rex Dr. Buttplug Achilles' Heelies Shell Game Boots Raingear GirlKisser420

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
How do you find the F+?
Usually I find it by typing "thef" into my address bar but sometimes if I'm looking for a particular ep I'll just do a web search for "f plus chili's" or whatever. Either way it's usually the first result.

Hope that helps!
Emperor Jack Chick Achilles' Heelies chai tea latte Frank West Shell Game Boots Raingear Salubrious Rex Sauce Great Joe Mr. Hunky Academia ham burger xdaringdamselx Penultimatum corporate daiquiri LuckyNumbers CozyJosie

DUDEVSTHEWORLD

• Paid
How did you find the F+? #175
Found through the discord for the QAA podcast

Jabrekkenoni

• Paid
How did you find the F+? #176
Pat from the old Super Best Friends Play and his wife are the only Twitch streamers I follow, and in 2019 she mentioned how much she loved the show. I only remember the year because the first ep I heard was the D'Deer and I've been hooked since.
Lemon

PaulLovesToLaugh

• Paid
How did you find the F+? #177
It was suggested by a group of writers on SA who have eclectic tastes and good heads on their shoulders
LuckyNumbers Boots Raingear

LuckyNumbers

• Paid
  • Venus de Dildo
How did you find the F+? #178
My wife demanded I listen. She found it from somebody's recommendation on tumblr after following a bunch of "riffing on bad writing" type blogs. She started me off with one of the magick episodes. I think it was Hocus Bogus, but idk this was like 8 years ago now. I'm a long-time listener, not-so-long-time forum poster. (Forums scary.)
Lemon A Meat Salubrious Rex Dr. Buttplug thelizzerd Boots Raingear RoeCocoa

Recon Rabbit

• Paid
How did you find the F+? #179
"Only the Preambles to Recipes" was linked in a discussion of said topic in a Discord server for a podcast I no longer listen to, something like a year ago.
Lemon Dr. Buttplug Boots Raingear