Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:43:42 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 399: Check This Shift Out  (Read 3616 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
399: Check This Shift Out
Achilles' Heelies Ganymede SHAMBA~1.SBB adrenochrome dome DykeDastardly thelizzerd Salubrious Rex

Lemon

• Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
399: Check This Shift Out #1
There's a story I can't find anymore where a guy describes getting fired by Shingy and then immediately afterwards Shingy locks himself in his office and blasts Maroon 5 at full volume, if you can find the URL I'd appreciate it please and thank you.
SHAMBA~1.SBB thelizzerd

VaMpIrESoFtWaRe

• Similiar to nightmare witch
  • Paid
  • It’s like a vampire cowboy
399: Check This Shift Out #2
Quantum jumping to a reality where this stuff works.

Puppy Time

• Rainbow Brownshirt
  • Paid
  • AND THEN THEY'LL HAVE A DONKEY HEAD!
399: Check This Shift Out #3
The scripts remind me a lot of the Spells of Magic stuff.  I wonder what it is about these kids that make them put their faith in solely words rather than like Blood Over Intent or assembling cool rocks on the mantle or essential oils. 

There's something really cute about magical rituals being employed specifically to go hang out with your favorite fictional characters. No cursing people, no making a million bucks and lording it over the world, just waking up somewhere where you can be friends with cool people.
Lemon Ganymede thelizzerd Salubrious Rex

DykeDastardly

• Paid
399: Check This Shift Out #4
If you believed this when you were a teenager where would you have 'scripted' yourself into? I would have been the youngest officer on the Enterprise and Data's best friend or like... the tambourine player for Gorillaz because I can't conceive of myself with musical talent even if I was playing magic pretend
Lemon Achilles' Heelies Ganymede chai tea latte thelizzerd Salubrious Rex Dr. Buttplug GirlKisser420

Ganymede

• Larval Gambino
  • Paid
  • WARNING: IMPLICIT CONTENT
399: Check This Shift Out #5
If you believed this when you were a teenager where would you have 'scripted' yourself into? I would have been the youngest officer on the Enterprise and Data's best friend or like... the tambourine player for Gorillaz because I can't conceive of myself with musical talent even if I was playing magic pretend
DykeDastardly, February 24, 2024, 10:23:21 pm

Definitely apprenticing under the wyverian artisan in moga village in 3rd gen monster hunter.  It's worryingly easy to see myself hypothetically being really exhaustive/exhausting about lore-accurate scripts.  Unfortunately, lacking this groundbreaking new means of playing pretend, I had to settle for trying to teach myself "alchemy" as depicted in Full Metal Alchemist.
chai tea latte

Lemon

• Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
399: Check This Shift Out #6
If you believed this when you were a teenager where would you have 'scripted' yourself into?
Sophia Coppola's bedroom.

Our days mostly consist of filming TV shows, having sex, and her introducing me to all of her cool New York friends and them finding me funny and asking me to go on tour with them.
Boots Raingear thelizzerd Ganymede Puppy Time Salubrious Rex TheCrawlingChaos Vinny Possum slugshot

Boots Raingear

• BBQ Man-Pop
  • Administrator
  • CEO of Victor's basement
399: Check This Shift Out #7
If you believed this when you were a teenager where would you have 'scripted' yourself into?

The music video for True Faith by New Order
DykeDastardly Lemon Vinny Possum slugshot

Boots Raingear

• BBQ Man-Pop
  • Administrator
  • CEO of Victor's basement
399: Check This Shift Out #8
Also: since it's referenced in this episode. Here's a video of Tilda Swinton being normal

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
399: Check This Shift Out #9

Hellsing, Black Butler, or the book series the cronicals of Vladimir Todd.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
399: Check This Shift Out #10
i'm the prettiest dragonrider in all of pern and i also am the first of the new generation of Computer Programmers and i'm good at calculus also
Ganymede Puppy Time DykeDastardly Dr. Buttplug adrenochrome dome

Puppy Time

• Rainbow Brownshirt
  • Paid
  • AND THEN THEY'LL HAVE A DONKEY HEAD!
399: Check This Shift Out #11

Probably Sailor Moon.

The DIC version.

Nowadays it'd be the Pokemon games. Buncha cute/cool animals wandering around, and the biggest threats are usually a bunch of dudes a ten year old can take. Also free health care.
chai tea latte

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
399: Check This Shift Out #12
I'd probably be hanging out with all the other young losers wizards at Unseen University, occasionally venturing out to do some research.
Dr. Buttplug Puppy Time

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
399: Check This Shift Out #13

Well I used to roleplay in World of Warcraft, so
thelizzerd

Achilles' Heelies

• Ridiculist
  • Intelligent Doggie Tracking System
399: Check This Shift Out #14
At that age? I would for sure be in EU Star Wars as a young Jedi, and I would stop that moon from falling on Chewbacca and killing him.