Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:35:58 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: You wake up tomorrow morning and  (Read 5883 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
You wake up tomorrow morning and
Bleary eyed, you prop yourself up on your elbows and look around the room, specifically the totality of the bed you're currently in. There lying next to you, still sound asleep, is a man who looks rather post-coital and whom, you immediately remark to yourself, "that sure does like Kid Rock". You stare for a moment longer and think "like a lot. This guy looks a lot like Kid Rock."

Now is not the time for you to think about how you got into this situation, that's something you'll have to deal with later, and you'll have plenty of time for that. But in this moment, two possibilities loom in your mind:
  • You just had sex with Kid Rock
  • You just had sex with a guy who looks identical to Kid Rock, and who might be a Kid Rock impersonator
In this last quiet moment you have to yourself before waking him, which do you hope it will be?
Achilles' Heelies chai tea latte Frank West
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 02:58:11 pm by Lemon »

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
You wake up tomorrow morning and #1
Well, whatever downward spiral has led me to hunt down Kid Rock clones in what would probably be some sort of horse barn converted into a country dance bar on a Saturday night, I'd take my chances with the impersonator. Because although I don't know his personality or politics (outlook is poor, he impersonates Kid Rock), I know for damn sure the actual Kid Rock is a piece of shit. Also the actual Kid Rock is used to overeager groupies, so he probably wouldn't be that equitable in bed.
Achilles' Heelies Captain Nobeard

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
You wake up tomorrow morning and #2
Option 2; that way lies hope.

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
You wake up tomorrow morning and #3
i'm going to jail, that lying bastard told me they were Adult Rock
Macho Masc Sangy Savage Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Seth "Slimy" Rollins Turtle Shell Game Corn Syrup Dr. Buttplug Vinny Possum Wrought ikaribattousai Frank West chai tea latte Mix Wyst Knitting Machine Boots Raingear Captain Nobeard Sauce bubbleuj Lemon SHAMBA~1.SBB

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
You wake up tomorrow morning and #4
i'm going to jail, that lying bastard told me they were Adult Rock
GirlKisser420, June 27, 2018, 05:01:29 pm

Jail Bait Rock
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

Seth "Slimy" Rollins

• I Waterboard Clowns For A Living And I Fucked Up Real Bad
  • Paid
  • ratfucking ourselves into oblivion
You wake up tomorrow morning and #5
Option one is the only one that allows me create a world where Kid Rock doesn't exist and will go down in history as having died from autoerotic asphyxiation jacking it to Brickleberry rule 34.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 09:28:01 pm by Seth "Slimy" Rollins »

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
You wake up tomorrow morning and #6
this scenario is completely unbelievable and thus i refuse to partake.

uncle kracker on the other hand...
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
You wake up tomorrow morning and #7
to be honest, I would probably fail to recognize either of them, since I only have the vaguest idea of what Kid Rock looks like nowadays, I'm gonna assume he looks like he did 15 years ago, but more like a zombie

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
You wake up tomorrow morning and #8
I mean it's not Chuck from the Circle K's fault that he looks exactly like Kid Rock. He could do a better job of shaving if it really bothered him though.

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
You wake up tomorrow morning and #9
I hope it's Kid Rock because what's done is done and having sex with Kid Rock is a lot funnier than having sex with a guy that looks like Kid Rock
Lemon chai tea latte SHAMBA~1.SBB

Ragnarok Boobies

• 3viltiki's Spirit Animal
  • Paid
  • "Please insert proof of insurance into slot 'A'."
You wake up tomorrow morning and #10
Option 2 where he wakes up and reveals that the real Kid Rock died years ago and that the government is covering it up for reasons of national security. Also they’re using clones?

Frank West

• Have you ever astraled and kicked it with satan
  • Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
You wake up tomorrow morning and #11
I look into the mirror and, uh oh, what's this, I ALSO look like Kid Rock! Oh no!
Macho Masc Sangy Savage Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte . Lemon Shell Game Liatai EYE OF ZA Caroline NutshellGulag Wrought A Meat A Whirring Bone-White Gleech Vinny Possum Bodark FinchChunk Ragnarok Boobies Knitting Machine Boots Raingear Captain Nobeard bubbleuj SHAMBA~1.SBB DetectiveSlowpoke

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
You wake up tomorrow morning and #12
I look into the mirror and, uh oh, what's this, I ALSO look like Kid Rock! Oh no!
Frank West, June 28, 2018, 12:03:11 pm

Then the other kid rock explodes and you wait for someone else to enter the inescapable death chamber

Victor Laszlo

• May my path be lit up by the bridges that I've burned
  • Ridiculist
  • Yay Victor!
You wake up tomorrow morning and #13
The impersonator, because I can chalk that one up to beer goggles.  If it's the actual Kid Rock that means beer goggles AND a brain tumor.
Bodark Corn Syrup Dr. Buttplug

Knitting Machine

• Paid
  • Buried in Yarn
You wake up tomorrow morning and #14
Either way they're getting smothered by a pillow
Corn Syrup