Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:34:53 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1572411 times)

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
the Chad Joseph; the Virgin Mary
chai tea latte, September 05, 2018, 01:20:53 am

I mean if we're talking in manosphere terms Joseph is the quintessential beta cuck.
Vinny Possum, September 05, 2018, 02:23:19 am
I'll bite, who is the biblical Chad
Wrought, September 05, 2018, 07:39:33 am
Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines if that's what you're looking for, but his dad did send his mom's beta cuck husband to die in a war so he could fuck her, so it's a tough call
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Vinny Possum Wrought chai tea latte

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
Lot was cucked by salt
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Shell Game Vinny Possum chai tea latte Wrought A Meat Seth "Slimy" Rollins

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
I'm getting intense intrusive thoughts telling me to take a pair of scissors to my headphone cord, like that will in some way be a satisfying experience.

Seth "Slimy" Rollins

• I Waterboard Clowns For A Living And I Fucked Up Real Bad
  • Paid
  • ratfucking ourselves into oblivion
I'm getting intense intrusive thoughts telling me to take a pair of scissors to my headphone cord, like that will in some way be a satisfying experience.
moooo566, September 06, 2018, 10:35:30 am

when i was 12 or so i got and proceeded to succumb to an intrusive thought to slam the top of my laptop close onto my mouse to crack my screen. it was the most expensive thing anxiety has ever done to me and i won't rest until my brain pays the fuck up

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
when i was 12 or so i got and proceeded to succumb to an intrusive thought to slam the top of my laptop close onto my mouse to crack my screen. it was the most expensive thing anxiety has ever done to me and i won't rest until my brain pays the fuck up
Seth "Slimy" Rollins, September 06, 2018, 03:35:54 pm

Ouch.

I guess it's better than the ones that go "I wonder how far I could through that baby" as far as things to succumb to.

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
In the increasingly likely event that Jack Dorsey gets fired from Twitter and banned from using it, can we start a petition to make sure the @jack username goes to Jack Nicholson?

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Paid
Lorem Ipsum is the first historical copypasta and the thought has literally prevented me from falling asleep.
Frank West Seth "Slimy" Rollins

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
cat with a large ballsack

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
everything is comedy

krytton

• CRINGE BUT FREE
  • Paid
  • WORLD IS A FUCK
sometimes i think im making progress and im on the right track and then i remember the phrase "yiffy lube" and it all starts going downhill again
Lemon Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Paid
I feel like I'm getting sub-tweeted.

Frank West

• Have you ever astraled and kicked it with satan
  • Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
Forums and similar internet spaces aren't dying off to social media as much as they seem, it's just that since those places tend to stick around WAY past their prime, the percentage of forums that are out there which are already dead has gone up over time.
chai tea latte

Sovereign

• Self-proclaimed writer
  • Paid
  • none pizza left beef
Forums and similar internet spaces aren't dying off to social media as much as they seem, it's just that since those places tend to stick around WAY past their prime, the percentage of forums that are out there which are already dead has gone up over time.
Frank West, September 08, 2018, 11:42:06 am
Their online presence is also a little harder to gauge since there are a ton of them, but the majority of them are for incredibly niche interests and aren't connected by a common network like Facebook groups or something.

Frank West

• Have you ever astraled and kicked it with satan
  • Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
Those dazzler patterns that are designed to make you invisible to future surveillance, only instead of using makeup to fool facial recognition, you just play very copyrighted music loudly so copyright bots delete the footage automatically
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Macho Masc Sangy Savage Liatai Sovereign

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Those dazzler patterns that are designed to make you invisible to future surveillance, only instead of using makeup to fool facial recognition, you just play very copyrighted music loudly so copyright bots delete the footage automatically
Frank West, September 08, 2018, 01:47:33 pm
"Damn, the MMMMM-BOP Bandit struck again last night..."
Liatai Corn Syrup