Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:53:15 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 296: SWORDS!!!  (Read 32181 times)

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
296: SWORDS!!! #30
How much of their 85,000 square foot warehouse do you think is occupied by lawyers who have to field calls from local law enforcement agencies

Mr. Hunky Academia

• MUSCLE HEDONIST
  • Paid
  • The only thing I'm good at is go away
296: SWORDS!!! #31
I want to point out that the steampunk skull sculpture has a name and an elaborate backstory

Voltaire M. Chemskul, Warden of the Vaporworks

His story is as follows: Undeniably brilliant but hopelessly mad, scientist/industrialist Volataire M. Chemskul spent his entire life toiling and tinkering amongst the blazing furnaces, steaming valves and grinding sprockets of his notorious alchemy lab - "the Vaporworks." Day after day he twisted dials, pulled levers and mixed various powders and potions - creating what? No one knew. Often he worked days on end without sleep, driven by a desperate fervor that went well beyond lunacy. Like a rabid dog he labored ceaselessly, locked inside the imposing gray walls of the Vaporworks - a veritable prison of his own design. Resting in the shadow of the Vaporworks is the tiny hamlet of Steamburg. For decades, the townspeople watched acrid steam clouds puff from the Vaporworks' towering smokestacks, yet no one ever witnessed a single soul enter or exit the hulking Vaporworks edifice. Unable to contain their curiosity and fearful suspicions any longer, the good citizens of Steamburg assembled a mob to investigate. When they finally infiltrated the Vaporworks' imposing frame, the party of inquisitors gasped in unified horror. Surely their eyes deceived them! For standing before them, beneath a giant, vapor-belching contraption comprised of gears, dials, vents and mazes of gleaming pipes, was none other than Volataire Chemskul - his skin and flesh conspicuously missing, yet still donning his signature gold goggles and gas mask. Following decades of exposure to hazardous vapor, Chemskul's soft tissue had indeed melted away, and his soot-stained gold gas mask and goggles had fused to his naked cranium. But Chemskul refused to submit to the reaper, and even in death his bony skeleton continues to toil away at the Steamburg Vaporworks, building a mystery that generation after generation of townspeople have yet to discern. Volataire has become a legend, with the fine people of Steamburg declaring him "Warden of the Vaporworks." Honor the legend while dressing up your home or office in a cool steampunk motif - bring home Volataire M. Chemskul today!

SHAMBA~1.SBB Wrought chai tea latte xX_sp00ks_Xx

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
296: SWORDS!!! #32
How much of their 85,000 square foot warehouse do you think is occupied by lawyers who have to field calls from local law enforcement agencies
SATAN MILKSHAKE, February 04, 2019, 12:43:44 pm

One very sweaty 8x10 cubicle.

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
296: SWORDS!!! #33
Petition to have BUDK use cargo shorts guy to model all their products.

Lemon, February 04, 2019, 12:35:25 pm

Finally, a task worthy of change.org.
SHAMBA~1.SBB

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
296: SWORDS!!! #34
Does anyone know what item level the loot Voltaire M. Chemskull drops is?
Mr. Hunky Academia Liatai

Neal

296: SWORDS!!! #35
Every farm supply store has a section where you can buy veterinary supplies.
Spacebat, February 04, 2019, 12:30:20 pm

I learned that from Sam Perkins!
cat_examiner

ikaribattousai

• Paid
296: SWORDS!!! #36
I remember when, back in elementary or middle school (mid to late nineties), there was this one weird kid I knew who always had and would flip through the physical BudK catalog, though back then there was less anime and more "sword from Highlander" or "Braveheart" and the thing the Klingons use to fight.
Lemon Dr. Buttplug

cat_examiner

• Paid
  • Neither cat nor examiner
296: SWORDS!!! #37
Does anyone know what item level the loot Voltaire M. Chemskull drops is?
Wrought, February 04, 2019, 02:29:21 pm

https://www.budk.com/Chakra-5080
Wrought

LINDA

• the 49th unbreakable gstring
  • Paid
296: SWORDS!!! #38
Compared to all the other nerds the fplus has covered, sword boys are downright charming
SHAMBA~1.SBB Vinny Possum

I Liked That Joke

• Paid
  • Boy oh boy, there's a lot of good jokes out there!
296: SWORDS!!! #39
I dunno, they seem a little too eager to use their sharp toys on human beings.

Jimmyfranks

• Home of the whopper
  • Ridiculist
  • My creative juices are flowing
296: SWORDS!!! #40
This was a fun episode.
Lemon Achilles' Heelies Boots Raingear vampiresoftware

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
296: SWORDS!!! #41

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
296: SWORDS!!! #42
Found this elsewhere, it seems relevant somehow.

SHAMBA~1.SBB Mr. Hunky Academia chai tea latte Dr. Buttplug Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Detective Popcorn RoeCocoa Macho Masc Sangy Savage Shell Game blunge vampiresoftware

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
296: SWORDS!!! #43
Found this elsewhere, it seems relevant somehow.

SHERMAN TANKS!!!, February 07, 2019, 03:09:01 am
he's missing his tactical geta, those sneakers will get him laughed out of the gun-fu dojo
Detective Popcorn RoeCocoa

Lumbermouth

• Paid
296: SWORDS!!! #44
Watched Scooter fuck up that pumpkin, was not disappointed.