Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:57:31 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: CTRL+V and post it  (Read 430241 times)

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
CTRL+V and post it #1530
This is a m/m romance. THERE WILL BE lots of fucking and sucking dick. If this is NOT something you can handle or doesn't interest you then move along, because I guarantee wet pussies and erections that only a toy can satisfy while reading this. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
Dr. Buttplug xX_sp00ks_Xx

Sherlockian

• Library handwriting. Indexing. Abstracting. Alphabetizing. Filing.
  • Paid
  • File under Z695.95 S54
CTRL+V and post it #1531
Someone on twitter told me I have "never felt the sensual touch of a hairy built crossdressing dyke with big doe eyes" and I just had to be, like, girl. I *have* jerked off.
vampiresoftware Dr. Buttplug

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
CTRL+V and post it #1532
HEY, WHITE BELT!  We at the   , Coeurl's best DISSERVICE bar, are here to serve you drinks and have fun at YOUR expense, but feel free to dish it back!  Come trade verbal blows or physical blows with our sassy staff in our fighting pit!  Come in for drinks, RP, and a raffle with HUGE PRIZES!  We're at Coeurl, Emp, Ward 14, Plot 60!     -- it's better than ERP!
Antivehicular Dr. Buttplug

PaulLovesToLaugh

• Paid

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
CTRL+V and post it #1534

@jacquelinemamahiggzhiggins2951
4 months ago
I don’t know why but after listening to these beautiful creatures for about five minutes I just felt very emotionally overwhelmed and started crying.🤷🏻‍♀️ I love these busy little beauties so much. I’m so grateful they make the delicious raw honey that helps heal us as well🙏🏼 Father in heaven please keep these creatures abundant and healthy for all our sakes💛🐝
Antivehicular Dr. Buttplug

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
CTRL+V and post it #1535
Hegel remarks somewhere that all great world-historic personages appear, so to speak, thrice. He forgot to add: The first time as Norbit, the second time as Rasputia, and the third time as Mr. Wong.
Dr. Buttplug

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
CTRL+V and post it #1536
yoshi-p is really big on