Projects > The F Plus

292: Stumped!

<< < (2/7) > >>

Positronic:
Any sort of fetish that involves "You have been majorly medically fucked-up in some way, that's HOT!" really makes me squeamish in general so you can imagine my reaction to this one (Still probably going to listen to this a few more times though, The only episodes I've yet to listen to at least three or more times are the really early ones and "The Thing You Like in Pain" because I have a serious problem).
KingKalamari, December 03, 2018, 03:34:26 pm
--- End quote ---

Naww, that's not weird. As the one who combed through the entirety of imagineyourfavensfwoah and read through all of this crazy amputee fiction, I'm gonna say that I'm the one who has a serious problem.

I had actually forgotten most of the things that were in this! I was pretty much crying with laughter during the Amputa Solar System and the "My Life As An Amputee" story. Good episode, guys.

EYE OF ZA:
Did you know that H.R. Giger wanted to make a movie that was all about animated limbs that got "liberated" from people's bodies and one guy who fell in love with an animate pair of limbs?

What I'm getting at is that this episode felt like "what if H.R. Giger had DeviantArt growing up".

Vinny Possum:
Man this veggietales reboot is DARK.

Ambious:
I love it when an episode basically starts off the deep end.
Well done!

A Meat:
would these people be into Rayman? he's missing all arms and legs, but he still has hands and feet connected to him through some kind of magic or something, is that hot?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version