Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:05:14 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 132: Skyrim Has Crashed (User Decency Error)  (Read 27188 times)

Navigator

• Currently Sitting Way Too Close to a Toaster
  • Paid
  • I live inside of a tree and I don't need anybody.
^ the 'realism' argument drives me up the wall. Sims mod/feature requests are heinous for just this reason. I have seen way too many requests for teen pregnancy to be added to the game.
eudo, April 22, 2014, 03:54:33 am

I actually considered making a Sims 2 mod doc a while back, if only to highlight the unbelievably complicated and fucking MASSIVE teen pregnancy mod that actually exists, but it all wound up being more tedious than funny.

There's an obvious "just like the game" joke here, but I can't find a non-stupid way to phrase it.

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
You should still post a link to the mod here!

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
I've recently finished playing through the main campaign+DLC of Skyrim again recently, and I wanted to see if it would somehow give me some sort of greater insight into what the people in this episode were thinking.

Apparently I was super wrong. Now that I've listened to the episode again and I'm even more disgusted by what they're suggesting, because I remember what the fuck they're talking about now.

So who's working on the doc for an episode about all the horrifying Fallout: New Vegas mods?

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
Well, I'm just guessing here, but it's probably big dicks and big titties in a post-apocalyptic setting rather than a fantasy setting.

Adam Bozarth

• Your friend on the internet
  • Ridiculist
  • [File Photo]
And their filthy, irradiated feet.

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
And their filthy, irradiated feet.
Adam Bozarth, December 05, 2014, 10:21:44 pm

COME TRADE YOUR FILTHY IRRADIATED SCRAP FOR YOUR FILTHY IRRADIATED FOOTJOBS HE-EEAH, says the post-apocalyptic footjob salesman

Tiny Prancer

• Tiny and angry
  • Paid
  • please be more respectable to physics
As long as the fabled "Radscorpions with cool sunglasses" mod remains only a dream, it's obvious no good fallout mod has ever been made.

(except for one that I heard of ages ago that added greenery and trees to the wastelands, since nature has shown to be pretty adaptive to radiation poisoning. I think there was actually a study done that showed that flora and fauna adapted better to radiation damage than to the invasive behaviors of human habitation, unsettlingly enough.)

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
Lemon chai tea latte Shell Game

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
DISCLAIMER!!! Because people can't read, don't want to read, or can't care to read, This is being added before the fancy description-

This mod is ONLY for Male characters!!

There will not be a female compatible version, I will not allow female conversions and I will block anyone who whines about it. There's enough to fill a HD or so of Female only clothing, armor, skin textures, Accessories, hairstyles, etc... One or two Male only items showing up on the nexus  Will. Not. Kill. You. The mod's not broken cause Tiddies aren't front and center by default. If you are pressed about it, please die mad about it somewhere else. It is not sexism to not make one mod available to females... Get over it.

Part 2: If your masculinity is threatened by sexy men, I'm (Not) sorry. If you're bothered by men being sexualized in the same manner as women, please find soemwhere else to cry about it. Thank uwuTactical Tiddy Harness for Fallout 4
Shell Game Puppy Time auaurorau

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
thefpl.us and ballp.it both went down while I was listening to this episode and I refuse to believe it was a coincidence.