Projects > The F Plus

Episode 98: Can't Say I Approve Of Your Methods, Mister Holmes

<< < (2/14) > >>

Moriarty:
Huh, iTunes says this one was released on May 1 2013. So it's an FPlus episode FROM THE FUUUTURE!

I believe the insidious Professor Moriarty may be behind this...
KingKalamari, March 31, 2013, 10:02:14 pm
--- End quote ---

My plan is finally coming to fruition! With the spread of this podcast, Sherlock Holmes shall soon be remembered as nothing more than a confused virgin intent on dog buggery!

Yossarian:
Huh, iTunes says this one was released on May 1 2013. So it's an FPlus episode FROM THE FUUUTURE!

--- End quote ---

My plan is finally coming to fruition! With the spread of this podcast, Sherlock Holmes shall soon be remembered as nothing more than a confused virgin intent on dog buggery!
Moriarty, March 31, 2013, 11:25:50 pm
--- End quote ---

That scoundrel just admitted to it. Someone get me the absurdity officers.

Isfahan:
My plan is finally coming to fruition! With the spread of this podcast, Sherlock Holmes shall soon be remembered as nothing more than a confused virgin intent on dog buggery!Moriarty, March 31, 2013, 11:25:50 pm
--- End quote ---

Wow, Professor Moriarty sure can play the long game, can't he?

montrith:

--- End quote ---

Moriarty, March 31, 2013, 11:25:50 pm
--- End quote ---

You forgot that this will probably make him even more popular on the Internet. Looks like your plan backfired.

PS: I'm working as hard as I can to catch up with Isfahan's post count, but he just has that hard edge military training provides. Before this episode I didn't even know you had to go through regular asshole inspections.

Boots Raingear:
Weird, I didn't think I was in this episode.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version