Snakes In The Ball Pit > Yay, I get to talk about me!

Lady Thread 2: Girlectric Boogaloo

<< < (2/18) > >>

montrith:
This might be the thread for it, but, Montrith, I've seen on twitter and in ballp.it that you are a part of different organizations*. Do you mind telling which ones you are? I was always curious.

*This sounds kinda stalkerish, yikes
Sanguinary Novel, April 17, 2017, 03:39:30 pm
--- End quote ---

Well, since they're Finnish ones the names probably won't mean anything to you, but I do some volunteer work for Finnish Federation for Animal Welfare Associations (SEY). I'm also a member of an organization that represents the interests of academic women. We do stuff like promote education of women globally, teach Finnish to immigrant women and aim to increase equality both in governmental and private sector. I prefer not to say more details about that cause I'm actually a board member for one of the local branches and I don't really want to create a connection with that and ballpit (I love you guys, but I don't think my word would count for as much in important meetings if I was also known as the "person with the dickbugs"), but here's SEY's website if you want to know more about that.

http://www.sey.fi/en/

Malten:
Hey, I've been wondering for a very long time and I was wondering if you would be able to help me out and I know you probably get asked this a lot, so I'm sorry if it gets kind of annoying to get asked so often and all when you're in this position (girl) but I'm genuinely very curious and I can assure you that I'm not one of those internet creeps so anyway here is what I want to ask if girls poop?

Eider Duck:
Hey, I've been wondering for a very long time and I was wondering if you would be able to help me out and I know you probably get asked this a lot, so I'm sorry if it gets kind of annoying to get asked so often and all when you're in this position (girl) but I'm genuinely very curious and I can assure you that I'm not one of those internet creeps so anyway here is what I want to ask if girls poop?
Malten, April 20, 2017, 04:00:16 am
--- End quote ---

Sorry, we're forbidden to tell you that. You'll have to join our secret coven if you want the answer.

DetectiveSlowpoke:
--- End quote ---

Sorry, we're forbidden to tell you that. You'll have to join our secret coven if you want the answer.
Eider Duck, April 20, 2017, 02:07:33 pm
--- End quote ---

Is that like the Hivemind of Girl?

Kaleidoscope:
--- End quote ---

you fool! As if we would tell an outsider such a secret!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version