Snakes In The Ball Pit > Yay, I get to talk about me!

Lady Thread 2: Girlectric Boogaloo

<< < (17/18) > >>

bubbleuj:
I have no idea how y'all manage to maintain super cool nails like that for so long.
Pavlova, January 06, 2019, 06:22:15 pm
--- End quote ---

My nails are little tiny nubs and I am jealous of your good ass nails

birdie:
I have no idea how y'all manage to maintain super cool nails like that for so long.
--- End quote ---
seche vite
chai tea latte, January 06, 2019, 08:58:55 pm
--- End quote ---

Yeah before I went full on nail salon and started getting soft gel overlays, I did several coats of nail envy on the top and undersides, then color, then several layers of seche vite on the top, edge, and underside. People thought my nails were fake a lot, and considering they were encased in a layer of what is effectively plastic thicker than my real nails on all sides, they may as well have been.

Peep the gudetama set I have right now:

chai tea latte:
--- End quote ---
seche vite
chai tea latte, January 06, 2019, 08:58:55 pm
--- End quote ---

Yeah before I went full on nail salon and started getting soft gel overlays, I did several coats of nail envy on the top and undersides, then color, then several layers of seche vite on the top, edge, and underside. People thought my nails were fake a lot, and considering they were encased in a layer of what is effectively plastic thicker than my real nails on all sides, they may as well have been.

Peep the gudetama set I have right now:
birdie, January 20, 2019, 09:07:27 pm
--- End quote ---
damn......very nice! Did all that polish and nail envy and seche vite ever fuck up your nails, though? I'm always scared I'll turn mine into dust somehow

birdie:
damn......very nice! Did all that polish and nail envy and seche vite ever fuck up your nails, though? I'm always scared I'll turn mine into dust somehow
--- End quote ---

Lololol
For me, it (basically the nail envy) made my nails harder, which was nice because my natural nails have the structure of several pieces of thin paper glued together with a mostly dried glue stick. If I had natural nails that didn't casually tear off when you give them a mean look, I might have been more worried about long term consequences. Really the only weird thing was that my nails were pretty yellowed under there... not that anyone ever saw them naked.

thelizzerd:
My nails seem to only chip when I don't wear nail polish. I've never had issues while wearing nail polish.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version