Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:01:49 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Avatars!  (Read 35204 times)

Delcat

• Paid
I can't settle on one currently, but aside from Boots Raingear, I appear to be the exception.  Anyone have anything special to say about their icon?  Mine is just a silly panel from Dragon Half, an old gag manga.

Ansemaru

• we put our faith in
  • Paid
  • blast hardcheese
Mine's a picture of my dumb kinda-anime username namesake/original character.

http://myotishi.tumblr.com/tagged/art drew it and she is Pretty Cool.

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong

Monocle shark!

Geremy Tibbles

• Liquor Dragon
  • Paid
  • DIS GENERATION
Mine is Zeb Colter of the WWE

But formerly it was Frank the Black Cop from Samurai Cop, from this scene.

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
It's my rack, sucka.

Not my complete rack, mind you, just the four decorations which best encapsulate my enlistment.

In order from top to bottom:

Good Conduct Medal
Global War on Terror Expeditionary Medal
Global War on Terror Service Medal
Korea Defense Service Medal

Delcat icarus chai tea latte

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
It's a cat with a unicorn horn on it.

I like cats and I like seeing cats get irritated.

Delcat

• Paid
It's my rack, sucka.

Not my complete rack, mind you, just the four decorations which best encapsulate my enlistment.

In order from top to bottom:

Good Conduct Medal
Global War on Terror Expeditionary Medal
Global War on Terror Service Medal
Korea Defense Service Medal

Isfahan, April 28, 2013, 02:06:02 am

Wow, I actually had no idea those were medals.  Man, why wasn't that your first post?

If it was in fact your first post, I apologize for not having read every word of the forum with grim obsession.

Chaz

• is tuning the tiny timpanis
  • Paid
  • I'm being doppelgangstalked
My previous icon was one that I commissioned from Portaxx, of Chaz GELF getting his antenna wrapped in digital [clingfilm]:

My current icon is one that I commissioned from Icarus, of one of my characters, a fuzzy moth thing:

Acierocolotl

• Romance Supremacist
  • Ridiculist
  • You will be romanticized
Einh.

I do simracing because it's vastly cheaper than the real thing, and a lot safer.  My family's a bit touchy about risking life and limb since my sister's accident, so okay, I'll indulge them a bit.

Anyway, it being simulated racing, I have my own simulated sponsors.  Bollox Shox ("Without Bollocks, you're bollocksed!") is one of my lesser "sponsors".  Now with a clock because you know what time it is, sucka.

icarus

• orko in training
  • Paid
  • a very special episode
thanks for finally revealing the significance of your medals, isfahan. i always wondered, but i also felt like it might be uncouth to ask.

mine's from my friend lisa (potentially nsfw fuzzy art under that link). it's cial, my internet walkabout avatar these days. he's holding richard nixon's head in a jar. livin' the dream.

PurpleXVI

• Paid
I got this thing because AO made it for me like, ye olde ages ago. I seem to recall he wanted some goofy advertisements to slap on his car, and this was gonna be the logo for a radioactive soft drink.

Alpha Starsquatch

• bigfoot conservationist
  • Paid
  • back alley veterinarian
This guy right here.

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
Wow, I actually had no idea those were medals.  Man, why wasn't that your first post?Delcat, April 28, 2013, 02:56:50 am

thanks for finally revealing the significance of your medals, isfahan. i always wondered, but i also felt like it might be uncouth to ask. icarus, April 28, 2013, 08:05:16 am

It feels tacky to bring up stuff like that apropos of nothing. I only brought it up here because it was crazy on-topic. If asked, I would have gladly answered, though.

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
It's a ningen. A pale, somewhat human-like aquatic creature which is often spotted in cold places. It seemed appropriate.

Now, if you'd ask me about my SKYPE avatar...

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
Now, if you'd ask me about my SKYPE avatar...montrith, April 28, 2013, 11:36:33 am

Yeah, thanks for making your voice come out of a nightmarish probably-shitty-on-purpose My Little Pony costume while we're playing D&D.