Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:27:12 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 43: My Fanfics Are Full of Emotion!  (Read 3403 times)

PKfireball

• IMDb Wizard
  • Paid
  • Roger Ebert created filmmaking in 1892.
Episode 43: My Fanfics Are Full of Emotion!
Hope I'm not disturbing the peace with this, I just wanted to say hello on a topic for the episode that I first heard of The F Plus, more than three years ago now. I've also had every friend who wanted to know where I find so much horribleness listen to this episode. If they liked it, I then give them the Frotting episode. If anyone wants, I can explain how I found the site myself.

Acierocolotl

• Romance Supremacist
  • Ridiculist
  • You will be romanticized
Welcome, you're not disturbing anything, and I like a good story so long as it's not the raconteur discovering their fetishes for the first time.

PKfireball

• IMDb Wizard
  • Paid
  • Roger Ebert created filmmaking in 1892.
Sure. Back in 2010, Portaxx and John showed up on a charity event, and Portaxx was advertising her website. That night, The F Plus crew rolled in and did some funny things. Portaxx and John explained who yall were, but didn't specify what the podcast was about. I understand why. I looked the show up, and the rest was history. As far as I know, I've listened to every episode of the show. I want to stay around as long as yall keep making stuff.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 05:44:11 pm by portaxx »

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
I finally got my friend to listen to the show. I started with this episode. It was not a mistake.
Gyro

TurkeyPopulationGuessingMan

• Got an A in Chicken Nuggets
  • Paid
Speaking of this episode, what ever happened to the short of the Charlie Sheen story with Garfield and the Saved By The Bell story.