Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 03:51:56 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: It's the Year of the Dragon so let's draw some dragons!  (Read 7487 times)

Shell Game

• Probability of victory in Tarzan jump: 99.99%. Probability of sinking when landing on mudflat: 100%.
  • Paid
  • Captain, what should I do?
I updated my Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes. I am considering it a dragon for the purposes of this thread. If you haven't drawn a dragon yet, DRAW IT AND POST IT, COWARD!!!
One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes, May 14, 2024, 06:10:50 pm
is this an "AI generated" style blastoise/heracross mashup?
Shell Game, Yesterday at 02:10:19 am

I... think so? I recall someone (I thought it was you but maybe I'm misremembering) found an early AI site that generated Pokemon based on whatever text you input, though half the time the "Pokemon" were just circles filled with geometric patterns because it was averaging all Vivillons' wings together. At one point you(?) said it finally spit out a Pokemon with the prompt "Portaxx" + some fiddling with the settings, and gave me the resulting gibberish:

Early AI slop used to be funny-ugly imho. I still like the neck ears or whatever the hell those are supposed to be.

(NOTE: AI slop dragons in and of themselves do not count as "drawing a dragon" for the purposes of this thread. Gotta draw it yourself, everyone!)
One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes, Yesterday at 06:33:24 pm
That was me yes!