Snakes In The Ball Pit > Yay, I get to talk about me!

How did you find the F+?

<< < (35/36) > >>

Ashto:
How did I find the F+?

Terrible
jack chick, July 13, 2019, 10:34:54 pm
--- End quote ---

Yet enthusiastic.

MasterOfHope:
My older sister had been listening to the podcast since nearly the beginning, and knew I was into creepypasta so introduced me to that episode right after it came out. I'm not sure exactly how she got into the podcast though, I know she's been into the speed running community for years, The Speed Gamers specifically, so I assume Portaxx or John mentioned The F Plus there at some point.

Ugly In The Morning:
It was mentioned in... I think the TVTropes mock thread on SA? It was the dozerfleet episode. I listened to it then and loved it but wasn’t really doing podcasts at the time.

Then a few months ago I needed something to listen to while I worked some longass night shifts and remembered it existed. I’ve been hooked since.

CozyJosie:
Learned about the F+, of all places, from a friend on a Discord server created around the game Night in the Woods like... 6 or 7 years ago I think? Anyway here I am, a gender transition and (not)many years gone and I still listen to this shit

EYE OF ZA:
Usually I find it by typing "thef" into my address bar but sometimes if I'm looking for a particular ep I'll just do a web search for "f plus chili's" or whatever. Either way it's usually the first result.

Hope that helps!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version