Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:38:29 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: What's going on in Great Britain?  (Read 6073 times)

Gyro

• touched fuzzy, got dizzy
  • Paid
What's going on in Great Britain?
So I'm listening to the shoulder-riding fetish episode (the picked-up artist episode) right now. One thing that comes up over and over again in the "why is that a fetish" episode is that invariably all of these guys turn out to be British.

What the fuck is in the water over there?

I guess chemtrails are real?

Achilles' Heelies

• Ridiculist
  • Intelligent Doggie Tracking System
What's going on in Great Britain? #1
Chemtrails can't affect Brits, they use too much vinegar there. Clearly Stonehenge is an ancient pervert generator.
Lemon Nifty Nif Gyro Sherman Tank Fanzay Bodark CapitalN Geremy Tibbles

Nifty Nif

• Big Dumb Slimy Monster
  • Paid
  • powerful and can be dangreous
What's going on in Great Britain? #2
I think they have a channel that just plays Dog Brain and a few too many of them go to sleep listening to it.

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
What's going on in Great Britain? #3
My theory is that all the "Great Britain's Greatest Perverts" types are the ones who, in the days of Empire, would've been sent off to the four corners of the globe to die of scurvy or malaria or syphilis or angry foreigners.

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
What's going on in Great Britain? #4
British person checking in. I'm pretty sure it's a consequence of our extreme shamefulness towards feelings or expression. When the internet gets absolutely no outside feedback except the occasional person telling them they're wrong and horrifying, it starts to warp the minds of everyone involved and you end up in weird places. That's the internal experience of a lot of people here, I think. I know it's my internal experience, except my extreme aversion to human contact manifests as ridiculous anxieties and depression rather than getting off on the first time I ever touched a girl.

Also, our country is incredibly boring so we have a lot of time to take on and produce nasty shit. We're the most repressed people on the english speaking, f plus feeding parts of the internet.
ObligateCarnivore Corn Syrup Gyro junior associate faguar Nifty Nif Cirr McMillan and Waifu

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
What's going on in Great Britain? #5
I'm pretty sure it's a consequence of our extreme shamefulness towards feelings or expression.
moooo566, May 02, 2016, 03:21:28 pm

please now explain Bolton.

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
What's going on in Great Britain? #6
I'm pretty sure it's a consequence of our extreme shamefulness towards feelings or expression.
moooo566, May 02, 2016, 03:21:28 pm

please now explain Bolton.
jack chick, May 03, 2016, 11:34:54 am

There's not much to explain. It's a pretty typical Lancashire ex-industrial city. There's a cool monument to the inventor of the torpedo though.

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
What's going on in Great Britain? #7
The only things I know about Bolton are that it has a football club and it's where Amir Khan is from.

McMillan and Waifu

• Paid
  • ruining the black metal scene worldwide
What's going on in Great Britain? #8
From what the long-running British documentary series Midsomer Murders seems to suggest, the land itself is cursed and drives people to madness.
CapitalN

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
What's going on in Great Britain? #9
bolton is what gave us this cultural masterpiece

Gyro McMillan and Waifu Lemon

Cleretic

• Russian Roulette Silver Medalist
  • Paid
What's going on in Great Britain? #10
From what the long-running British documentary series Midsomer Murders seems to suggest, the land itself is cursed and drives people to madness.
McMillan and Waifu, May 04, 2016, 08:54:20 pm
I was going to say they're trapped in a weird alt-timeline Doctor Who episode, possibly involving mass mind control.

It's one of those terrible and vaguely creepy one-off episodes though, the Daleks aren't involved.

Ragnarok Boobies

• 3viltiki's Spirit Animal
  • Paid
  • "Please insert proof of insurance into slot 'A'."
What's going on in Great Britain? #11
McMillan and Waifu, May 04, 2016, 08:54:20 pm
Perhaps Catherine the Great cursed the whole country to bizarre fetishes with her dying breath...
McMillan and Waifu xX_sp00ks_Xx