Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:40:13 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: What is the most infuriating episode to you?  (Read 17618 times)

dractivisionary

• Paid
A split off thread of the "The Grossest Episode?" topic but what episode makes you the most angery.

For me it is 210: Tales in ReTale (I can't even get through the episode). I currently work in retail and have never had anything like this happen at all. Like where do these people work?!

Cleretic

• Russian Roulette Silver Medalist
  • Paid
Tropers. Both episodes, but them trying to write stories is probably the most enraging.
Bodark

Nifty Nif

• Big Dumb Slimy Monster
  • Paid
  • powerful and can be dangreous
Kickstarter, GoFundMe, Patreon, et al.  The curators and ridiculists do a great job of leaving out people who actually deserve to receive money in any capacity, so the episodes make me want to scream.  I don't think I could contribute to a crowdfunding campaign at this point unless I knew the people running it (except for the $8 I threw at some caffeinated toothpaste.  It was $8, it barely counts).
One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes Sherman Tank CapitalN

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
A split off thread of the "The Grossest Episode?" topic but what episode makes you the most angery.

For me it is 210: Tales in ReTale (I can't even get through the episode). I currently work in retail and have never had anything like this happen at all. Like where do these people work?!
dractivisionary, May 24, 2016, 09:41:46 pm

I've never worked in retail, but that episode was so hard to listen to. I don't think I've ever heard such an enormous pile of bullshit. And the obvious, flagrant bullshit just made me mad.

Cyberventurer

• Smoke-Free
  • Paid
For me, it's Dozerfleet.  It's not like he's the only one featured on the podcast who has his head that far up his own ass, but writing a self-made wiki all about himself just bugs me in a uniquely irritating way.

Cleretic

• Russian Roulette Silver Medalist
  • Paid
For me, it's Dozerfleet.  It's not like he's the only one featured on the podcast who has his head that far up his own ass, but writing a self-made wiki all about himself just bugs me in a uniquely irritating way.
Cyberventurer, May 24, 2016, 11:21:15 pm

If nothing else, he's the person wasting the most space for the least gain. I don't think I ever have or will see more extensive masturbation.

Gyro

• touched fuzzy, got dizzy
  • Paid
Anti-vaxxers really make me want to jump off a bridge, every time.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Bodark chai tea latte Dawnswalker Stone doggo effigy Really_Quite_Nice CapitalN

Bodark

• Joan Ocean's #1 Fansquatch
  • Paid
  • I'm real and I tried to suck your dick.
Most of the episodes piss me off to some degree, but the monkey moms and anti-vaxxers piss me off the most.

ETA: The troper writing, too. Those fucking people make me want to rip off my ears
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 06:51:41 pm by Bodark »

Fatty Bo Batty

• Adult Baby Protective Services Officer
  • Paid
  • Is good to make a posting
The Unschooling moms. They are not only fucking themselves up, but fucking up children who don't know better.

To quote Portaxx: "the cunts so big they could engulf Mt. Olympus in all its majesty!"
Yavuz Bodark Mique Digital Walnut chai tea latte A Meat Sherman Tank Nemo2342 Macho Masc Sangy Savage CapitalN

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
MRAs. Fuck MRAs forever.
dractivisionary A Meat Down10 Really_Quite_Nice CapitalN

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
retrospective parts 1 & 2.

those self aggrandizing FUCKS
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Frank West Sherman Tank Corn Syrup Digital Walnut Nifty Nif Ashto McMillan and Waifu John Toast Fanzay Lemon Really_Quite_Nice Boots Raingear Promiscus

dractivisionary

• Paid
Cyberventurer, May 24, 2016, 11:21:15 pm

If nothing else, he's the person wasting the most space for the least gain. I don't think I ever have or will see more extensive masturbation.
Cleretic, May 24, 2016, 11:46:50 pm
Extensive masturbation about stuff that either never existed or did to a very small degree.

Digital Walnut

• The Carl Icahn of nuzzling
  • Paid
  • Source(s): meee~ nyaa~ :3
The Unschooling moms. They are not only fucking themselves up, but fucking up children who don't know better.

To quote Portaxx: "the cunts so big they could engulf Mt. Olympus in all its majesty!"
FattyBoBatty, May 25, 2016, 01:10:30 am
I can't think of anyone more fucking awful than those people. Runners up for me are the monkey moms who kept having their pets mutilated, the Christian spousal abuse group and noted pro-rape advocate Michael Byc.
Gyro

Baldr

• Paid
The Unschooling moms. They are not only fucking themselves up, but fucking up children who don't know better.FattyBoBatty, May 25, 2016, 01:10:30 am

I disagree.

Most people remember almost nothing from their childhoods, and so I don't see the harm in letting your kids run around and do whatever.  I mean, it's clearly worse than actually trying to teach your children stuff.  But at least it's better than having an institution teach your kids that all learning is meaningless bullshit like K-12 education did for me.

Nifty Nif

• Big Dumb Slimy Monster
  • Paid
  • powerful and can be dangreous
Runners up for me are the monkey moms who kept having their pets mutilated
Digital Walnut, May 25, 2016, 06:04:42 pm

Seconding monkey moms.  If you can't keep your pet without mutilating it, it's not supposed to be a pet!
Gyro Digital Walnut Really_Quite_Nice
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 07:34:07 pm by Nifty Nif »