Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:37:04 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1528079 times)

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
‘Haha no otacon I’m definitely not a furry, the name’s just an army thing, haha lol’ ~Gunblade Orca, sweating
chai tea latte Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Wrought Seth "Slimy" Rollins Dr. Buttplug Yavuz

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
Is 'simp' like 'cuck'? I've seen it getting around a lot and have seen it used to describe some cartoon animals, a politician, and 'SJWs'.

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Is 'simp' like 'cuck'? I've seen it getting around a lot and have seen it used to describe some cartoon animals, a politician, and 'SJWs'.
Salubrious Rex, March 02, 2020, 08:41:38 pm

It's the hot new word to use for men who show any amount of respect to women - like white knight, cuck, etc. Basically, another word that signals you should not give a shit about the person who uses it.

Bonus FEEEEEEEEEMALES from the definition.

Urban dictionary: •A man that puts himself in a subservient/submissive position under women in hopes of winning them over, without the female bringing anything to the table.

Also: Suckas Idolizing Mediocre Pussy
chai tea latte Salubrious Rex Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop A Meat
« Last Edit: March 02, 2020, 09:20:03 pm by Bobguinary Novel »

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Salubrious Rex, March 02, 2020, 08:41:38 pm

It's the hot new word to use for men who show any amount of respect to women - like white knight, cuck, etc. Basically, another word that signals you should not give a shit about the person who uses it.

Bonus FEEEEEEEEEMALES from the definition.

Urban dictionary: •A man that puts himself in a subservient/submissive position under women in hopes of winning them over, without the female bringing anything to the table.

Also: Suckas Idolizing Mediocre Pussy
Bobguinary Novel, March 02, 2020, 09:11:34 pm
[females]
Dr. Buttplug A Meat Salubrious Rex Macho Masc Sangy Savage

Seth "Slimy" Rollins

• I Waterboard Clowns For A Living And I Fucked Up Real Bad
  • Paid
  • ratfucking ourselves into oblivion
i need to stay off twitter bc im starting to get irony/discourse poisoning and also there's a lot of games coming out this month that i don't want to get spoiled. hey i wonder what's going on on twitter.
Wrought Salubrious Rex Yavuz GirlKisser420 Penultimatum NutshellGulag

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
Inspiring: Cancer Dog Get 15 Times More Cance Than You an Me
xX_sp00ks_Xx chai tea latte GirlKisser420 Salubrious Rex

Great Joe

• Local good at video games be-er
  • Paid
  • Myahhh!
I sometimes wonder who was first on record to see an object in a game just sliding along a surface, and called it vibrating, and why.

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
Creepy Pastor

The Smoking Dad

• Paid
  • Marlboro Boyz 2 Marlboro Men
juicero but it’s juulero, you get a bag of nicotine, flavoring, and additives and the machine churns out a juul pod for you to vape. also it’s connected to the internet
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte Yavuz

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
once in a while I check this thread's most recent page to see if I posted my thought here or tweeted it

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
once in a while I check this thread's most recent page to see if I posted my thought here or tweeted it
A Meat, March 07, 2020, 04:29:05 pm

are you not doing both with everything? you're missing out on valuable internet points
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop A Meat

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
A Meat, March 07, 2020, 04:29:05 pm

are you not doing both with everything? you're missing out on valuable internet points
boooo566, March 07, 2020, 05:06:00 pm

Hootsuite ballp.it plugin when, lemon?
chai tea latte

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
'yiff' = 'yif and only yif'

Thanks
RoeCocoa Carbon Penultimatum

Seth "Slimy" Rollins

• I Waterboard Clowns For A Living And I Fucked Up Real Bad
  • Paid
  • ratfucking ourselves into oblivion
Joe Biden voice: tired of this Earth jack. tired o-o, tired of these folks, people, ok? yknow, just tired if gettin all bungled...you know, guys. the malarkey of their living.

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
my local supermarket has been entirely bought out of loo roll, pasta, and tomato soup (and probably other things that I didn't notice because I wasn't trying to buy them), and I thought to myself "next time they're in stock I'm going to buy a whole bunch so I don't run out if people keep going crazy" and now I just wonder how many of them are actually worried about coronavirus as opposed to just running out, and it turns out I'm not only a stockpiling idiot, I'm the slowest stockpiling idiot.
Salubrious Rex