Projects > The F Plus

Episode 132: Skyrim Has Crashed (User Decency Error)

(1/8) > >>

Lemon:
with Boots Raingear, STOG, John Toast, Montrith, and Lemon.

Content for this episode was compiled by Montrith

Edited by John Toast.

With over 20 million units sold, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim has been a shared part of our cultural experience. It's an open world game where you can slay dragons, accept missions, and explore a world created for you. But you know what you can't do? Drink a potion to make your penis four feet long and then use it as a truncheon to assault thieves. And that's where the mod community comes in. We're looking at loverslab.com - a place on the internet where perverts can share and discuss different Skyrim sex mods and complain about how none of them are any good for some reason. This week, The F Plus isn't going to judge your personal footjob technique.

Runic:
John Returns! Happy day!

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes:
I would have gone with "Fap Roh Dah" for the title.

Also TOOOOAAAAASSSSSSTTTTTTTTT <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Bobalay:
I cannot wait for fan art of Dr. Puffynipples, PhD.

KingKalamari:
Some stray observations about this episode:

-Yay Toast!

-It never ceases to amaze me the level some people dedicate themselves to their masturbation fantasies. I mean getting off to things is a pretty universal constant but there are so many people on the internet who take "I masturbate to this thing" and turn it into the very core of their being. I mean, what is life like for these people? Is it just boner time 24/7 for them? That's got to be exhausting.

-Yet another case of people being very demanding about the creation of things they have ideas for but absolutely no skills to realize. There were so many people in this episode who were just sort of like "I want sex mod! Me not know how make sex mod! You make sex mod! Me give you 1800 page list on things for sex mod!". Like, you'd assume these people would give the people who are actually making these sex mods a little bit of leeway considering they're basically producing interactive masturbation fodder for them for free but it's all just "WHY IS NO ONE SPENDING A HUNDRED HOURS PROGRAMMING A FOOT FETISH MOD THAT CATERS TO ME SPECIFICALLY?!"

-I want a mod that replaces everyone in Skyrim with penises. Just giant penises wearing people clothes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version