Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:04:55 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 136: This Testes My Limits  (Read 14559 times)

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Episode 136: This Testes My Limits #15
I went searching for more of where the dragonballbusting poem came from and stumbled upon this fucking magnum opus (Words: 390,332):

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5590287/1/YSSS

Anyway, one way or another my family jewels were being crushed, and within a few seconds I had all but collapsed on top of the dragoness. I was draped across her back and writhing in pain, her strength holding up the two of us as she continued to use me as a fucktoy. "My BALLS," I croaked, "what are you doing tooooaaAANNNRRGGHHQuote from

It seems to be 390k words of dragons fucking and there's a chapter about dragonball busting, fucking wonderful.

Old_Zircon

• The phased-out byzantine devil.
  • Paid
Episode 136: This Testes My Limits #16
the genital torture thing is whatever. what really weirded me out about this episode was the insane contraptions these guys built to beat up their nuts. like... is punching your own nuts not good enough? why would you ever need to engineer a ball destroying machine??
cube abuser, May 11, 2014, 03:54:31 pm

The contraptions made me giggle like an idiot out loud.

Bobalay

• FORUMS MEMBER
  • Paid
  • is made of 50 unbreakable g-strings
Episode 136: This Testes My Limits #17
If you become a eunuch, all you're left with is a baaaaall pit!
Ansemaru Goose Goose Honk At Me Now montrith Lady Frenzy Lemon Maxine Headroom FartRomancer.exe RedMinjo Laocius NutshellGulag Sherman Tank duz Avian

Mister Smalls

• Steampunk Evita original cast member
  • Paid
Episode 136: This Testes My Limits #18
If you become a eunuch, all you're left with is a baaaaall pit!
Bobalay, May 13, 2014, 08:49:45 pm
Fuck you.  Have a spirit bulb.

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
Episode 136: This Testes My Limits #19
God fucking damn it spirit bulbed.

Tiny Prancer

• Tiny and angry
  • Paid
  • please be more respectable to physics
Episode 136: This Testes My Limits #20
I think my favorite part of this entire episode was at the end when Adam lost the last of his faith in humainty

Psammetichus

• ᕕ(⊙ω⊙)ᕗ
  • Paid
  • O damn'd Sonic! O inhuman hog!
Episode 136: This Testes My Limits #21
Since Adam admitted to having the S-E-X, his membership in the Christian Club is automatically rescinded. Please return your club-issued Chick tracts, rainbow afro-wigs, and John 3:16 placards.

And here's a BB idea for anyone's use: baseball pitching machines. Have fun!

Mister Smalls

• Steampunk Evita original cast member
  • Paid
Episode 136: This Testes My Limits #22
I think my favorite part of this entire episode was at the end when Adam lost the last of his faith in humainty
Tiny Prancer, May 13, 2014, 10:00:32 pm
So many Adam Bozarth episodes just end with me wanting to give him a cookie and a pat on the back.  I feel kind of bad, but on the other hand, it's interesting to see the psychological journey of a man being dragged into the darkest parts of the Internet happen in real-time.

Down10

• Square Pusher
  • Paid
Episode 136: This Testes My Limits #23
Tiny Prancer, May 13, 2014, 10:00:32 pm
So many Adam Bozarth episodes just end with me wanting to give him a cookie and a pat on the back.  I feel kind of bad, but on the other hand, it's interesting to see the psychological journey of a man being dragged into the darkest parts of the Internet happen in real-time.Mister Smalls, May 13, 2014, 11:11:09 pm
Feel sorry for him? Nah. He chose this path. The path of reading stories about ball-busting anthropomorphic dragons and not the good book of our Lord.

Adam Bozarth

• Your friend on the internet
  • Ridiculist
  • [File Photo]
Episode 136: This Testes My Limits #24
When you stare into the Internet, the Internet stares back.

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
Episode 136: This Testes My Limits #25
I would say it leers back.

chases parked cars

• licensed furaffinity inspector
  • Paid
  • Can I interest you in a $3 warranty?
Episode 136: This Testes My Limits #26
I would say it leers back.
Isfahan, May 14, 2014, 05:44:58 pm
And lowers your defense stat by one stage!

Really though, I think the MRA episode was much harder on the ears than this one. Remarkably. And ironically.

I went searching for more of where the dragonballbusting poem came from and stumbled upon this fucking magnum opus (Words: 390,332):

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5590287/1/YSSSA Meat, May 13, 2014, 04:38:17 pm
This is seriously incredible. I think the nonsensical gibberish title is my favorite part. YISSSS

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
Episode 136: This Testes My Limits #27
This was harder to listen to than the F List episode to me because while the F List took sexuality into absurd, almost abstract extremes where I just couldn't even feel grossed out any more, this seems more tangible to me.  Even if it is ridiculous Tom and Jerry violence they're inflicting on their balls, it's still something I can imagine hurting.  I just can't imagine what it feels like to cum and then the cum fucks you, so that's less painful for me to think about than Home Alone-style groinshot machines.

Lady Frenzy

• ride junk ride drunk
  • Paid
  • Doctor doctor, I've got the lady frenzy
Episode 136: This Testes My Limits #28
I just can't imagine what it feels like to cum and then the cum fucks youEYE OF ZA, May 14, 2014, 11:18:50 pm

Then you have never truly lived.

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
Episode 136: This Testes My Limits #29
I was doing some editing on my personal writing today and came across the line "she stomped it flat beneath her heel" and what scared me is that I don't think I noticed the DRAGON GONADS reference as I was writing it.

I worry what other F Plus subjects have worked their way into my subconscious by now.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Corn Syrup