Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:39:57 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Garbage Day 2020  (Read 29067 times)

Penultimatum

• poster formerly known as dragon friend
  • Paid
  • my dragon element is pun
Garbage Day 2020 #60

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes, October 26, 2020, 05:41:08 am
I was there the whole hour this was getting drawn and it just kept getting better and better. I can’t put into words how much I love this image.
Shell Game

TheCrawlingChaos

• IWASWONDERINGIFTHEREWEREANYSTORIESWHEREJENSENISACATPERSONANDJAREDISADOGPERSONANDSOMEHOWTHISISACOMPLICATIONINTHEIRRELATIONSHIP?!?
  • Paid
  • Messenger of the Outer Gods
Garbage Day 2020 #61
My tribute to the last hour: (to the tune of TMBG's "We Want A Rock")

Where was I? I forgot
The point that I was making
I said if I was smart that I would
Hear about a dragon dick
And a rock to draw its likeness on

Everybody wants a rock
To draw a dragon dildo on
Everybody wants a rock
To draw a dragon dildo on

It's been one full day
Nobody is quite okay
Garbage takes its toll
On a Ridiculist's soul
They want to give their donors all
A rock to draw a dildo on
'Cause everybody wants a rock
To draw a dragon dildo on!
Penultimatum Puppy Time Lemon ViviVixen Corn Syrup

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
Garbage Day 2020 #62
I slept through a lot more of garbage day than I intended to, but that just means I've got entertainment for the next week sorted, no netflix dredging required.

I think I won a rock, which is cool. I will keep it in mint condition alongside my fetishes from previous years, in anticipation of them becoming valuable collectors items.

Garbage day is good and you're all cool.

xX_sp00ks_Xx surrey

ClaraTinSoldier

• Professional Cool Guy
  • Paid
Garbage Day 2020 #63
Just popping up to say that chatting about internet bullshit on Twitch with y'all, even for the brief time that I was there, made my weekend. I'm gonna try to be more active here because it feels like the kind of community I want to be part of.
Lumbermouth, October 26, 2020, 09:38:25 am
Same.
Lumbermouth

John Toast

• The original Fat Voice™
  • Ridiculist
  • Cover me in syrup. I'm delicious.
Garbage Day 2020 #64
\(〇_o)/
One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes Sauce Macho Masc Sangy Savage 1234GO! SHAMBA~1.SBB Salubrious Rex Mix Shell Game The Killer Dynamo A Meat chai tea latte Antivehicular Great Joe Yavuz Dr. Buttplug Wrought Secret Gaygent 69

Magog

• Paid
Garbage Day 2020 #65
Garbage Day was awesome this year, finally got to watch live as well. It was all great but damn the acne hour was actually a lot funnier than the snot fetish and Elizabeth Storybook was ... something, that's for sure.
Lemon

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
Garbage Day 2020 #66
I'm still not entirely sure what was going on with Elizabeth Storybook, but it gave us Pokemon Trainer Shadow standing perilously on a branch, and that's all I need

Bunnybread

• You're welcome, genitals of the world.
  • Ridiculist
Garbage Day 2020 #67
I was definitely one of the people who won the Say Some Shit thing last year, and I had some weird thing about "all evildoers will be eaten by my balls of justice" or something for you to say. Never got it but it was real dumb so don't worry about it.
Shame Boi, October 25, 2020, 05:31:05 pm

Nah, Baby.  That ain't gonna work for me.  I can't find any evidence of it, so gimme them balls of justice to read. It's the only way I can sleep soundly.  Or you can gimme something else to read and I'll do that.  Give me something to rap!  I don't care what!  Just NO Mega Man!

I really feel awful about failing to uphold my part. You have to understand that the only thing which remains from my Catholic upbringing is the guilt.

EDIT:  Regardless of what gets sent my way, I just want to let ya know that a little treat should be coming in the days ahead courtesy of some morning radio friends of the podcast. 
Also, I'd just like to give a big Thank You to a certain someone for being the best Pooner a Snizz could ask for.
SHAMBA~1.SBB Lemon Puppy Time Dr. Buttplug Macho Masc Sangy Savage ViviVixen marxcarl Yavuz
« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 12:36:41 pm by Bunnybread »

sambair

• Paid
Garbage Day 2020 #68
Unfortunately missed most of the stream due to my work schedule, currently day drinking and listening to the parts that are up on Twitch. Pooner and the Snizz is basically my commute to school every day when I was 13.

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Garbage Day 2020 #69
Just sent out a bunch of emails to people who were supposed to get donation incentives.

If you think you've got one coming and you don't have an email from me, lemmie know.
Great Joe

Captain Fargle

• Paid
Garbage Day 2020 #70
Did something happen to get the VOD deleted? Only hours 1-6 seem to be available on Twitch currently.
A Meat

Boots Raingear

• BBQ Man-Pop
  • Administrator
  • CEO of Victor's basement
Garbage Day 2020 #71
Did something happen to get the VOD deleted? Only hours 1-6 seem to be available on Twitch currently.
Captain Fargle, October 28, 2020, 03:58:45 am

Sorry about that. We had a couple things pop up on stream that shouldn't have been shown, playing it safe and took down the VOD. The recordings will be up on youtube pretty soon.
1234GO! Secret Gaygent 69 A Meat Shell Game Dr. Buttplug surrey Hux Ragnarok Boobies Yavuz

Captain Fargle

• Paid
Garbage Day 2020 #72
Ahh. I see. Good to know it didn't get accidentally lost. Thanks for telling us.
surrey A Meat

ClaraTinSoldier

• Professional Cool Guy
  • Paid
Garbage Day 2020 #73
In addition to the cool art auction items, I bought some swag from the abortion store. It's already here. Now that's service. Highly recommend the mug and bottle opener.
chai tea latte Lemon Dr. Buttplug surrey Salubrious Rex adrenochrome dome

Boots Raingear

• BBQ Man-Pop
  • Administrator
  • CEO of Victor's basement
Garbage Day 2020 #74
Just gonna take a moment to reflect on the event now that a bit of time has passed:

There's about an equal amount of dread and excitement I feel towards this thing every year. There are so many pieces in play and a handful of things beyond our control that could just break it all but we've survived the full 24 hours 4 times now (just barely in the case of the first year) and each year has been a bigger success than the previous. I am humbled by the amount of love that we and the National Network of Abortion Funds have received from Garbage Day. I want to sincerely thank everybody here for being the greatest internet community I've ever known.

Special thanks to:
  • Lemon for being so goddamn fun to collaborate with on big dumb projects.
  • Lesbiathan, Dijon, and The Heavenator for vetting all of the material and sourcing new material, especially the several requests we sent them mere days before the marathon started
  • Jimmyfranks, Bunnybread, and Adam Bozarth for putting an extraordinary amount of effort into making the more gimmicky hours extra special and enjoyable
  • Extra Credit for giving me and Lemon an opportunity to sleep, while doing a fantastic job of driving the event and bringing a refreshing level of new energy to the late night hours.
  • All 40ish performers who read or provided art on stream. I don't know how we've amassed so many talented and hilarious people. Absolutely everyone was great

I looked through the list of video recordings on my computer last night and have fond thoughts of each and every of one of the 24 hour blocks. It's been over 5 days and I'm still feeling a bit of a rush. Thanks Internet.
Secret Gaygent 69 Macho Masc Sangy Savage Great Joe Lemon Achilles' Heelies Shell Game SHAMBA~1.SBB Dr. Skeleton, M.D. Dr. Buttplug A Meat Frank West positive stress Antivehicular moooo566 (taylor's version) xX_sp00ks_Xx Penultimatum Turtle Hoffgod teethwax Cradicus chai tea latte Mix Salubrious Rex sambair Puppy Time Big Stinky One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes Ragnarok Boobies adrenochrome dome The Killer Dynamo Sauce Vinny Possum Emperor Jack Chick ViviVixen dickthedick dijon du jour Yavuz