Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:23:19 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 231 The Hedgehog  (Read 43036 times)

sincerelyest

• Paid
Episode 231 The Hedgehog #15
Been a while since a podcast made me laugh out loud that hard.  These last few episodes have been particularly amazing.
znarf

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
Episode 231 The Hedgehog #16
I just realized something... this was an entire episode on Sonic fanfiction and there wasn't a single mention of David Gonterman!

Patterns

• An actual venture capitalist worth supporting
  • Paid
Episode 231 The Hedgehog #17
Yourname the Hedgehog is an amazing thing to show people who aren't internet fandom savvy, it's such an insane thing that basically whatever name you search for, you will find an OC
A Meat, October 23, 2016, 02:25:34 pm

I googled "Patrick the Hedgehog" and found some nice DeviantArt

Sherman Tank

Episode 231 The Hedgehog #18
Patterns Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
Episode 231 The Hedgehog #19

This would be my OC from the Sonic Universe, drawn. The coloring scheme took a while...and I'm not pleased with the hands..but other then that, I hope you guys like this! Oh, and for the Santa hat...this was going to be made on Christmas....explaining the hat.....yeah.
Shigan

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Episode 231 The Hedgehog #20
Patterns RedMinjo RoeCocoa Fanzay Macho Masc Sangy Savage eldritchhat human_corkscrew

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
Episode 231 The Hedgehog #21

'I walk a lonely road, the only that I have ever known. Don't know where it goes, but it's home to me and I walk alone.'
'Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you.'

Beginning to the song 'Boulevard of Broken Songs' by Green Day and Party Ben, Shadow representing Party Ben, Vinny representing Green Day.

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Episode 231 The Hedgehog #22

'I walk a lonely road, the only that I have ever known. Don't know where it goes, but it's home to me and I walk alone.'
'Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you.'

Beginning to the song 'Boulevard of Broken Songs' by Green Day and Party Ben, Shadow representing Party Ben, Vinny representing Green Day.
Vinny the Hedgepossum, October 23, 2016, 10:46:50 pm
Liam and Noel Gallagher the Hedgehogs
Nikaer Drekin

znarf

• Paid
  • aka Ludwig von Bangthoven
Episode 231 The Hedgehog #23
Apollo Kraid?
Sherman Tank Emperor Jack Chick

MyFaceBeHi

• Second worst joke person
  • Paid
Episode 231 The Hedgehog #24
OK, I'll admit I like sonic the hedgehog and I have autism, and I do think that sonic generations is a good 3D era game, but what was with the guy who really liked Sonic 2006? Is liking game breaking bugs a fetish now?

Frank West

• Have you ever astraled and kicked it with satan
  • Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
Episode 231 The Hedgehog #25
OK, I'll admit I like sonic the hedgehog and I have autism, and I do think that sonic generations is a good 3D era game, but what was with the guy who really liked Sonic 2006? Is liking game breaking bugs a fetish now?
MyFaceBeHi, October 24, 2016, 02:11:19 am

If you're the kinda person who likes story in sonic games, sonic 06 has a loooot of it!

MyFaceBeHi

• Paid
Episode 231 The Hedgehog #26

If you're the kinda person who likes story in sonic games, sonic 06 has a loooot of it!
Frank West, October 24, 2016, 02:17:18 am

I'm not sure if you could call the complicated rush job in sonic 06 a """story""". Also my only experience of the game is the Pokécaptain SA LP of it a few years back.

Sherman Tank

Episode 231 The Hedgehog #27

Frank West, October 24, 2016, 02:17:18 am

I'm not sure if you could call the complicated rush job in sonic 06 a """story""". Also my only experience of the game is the Pokécaptain SA LP of it a few years back.
MyFaceBeHi, October 24, 2016, 02:23:18 am

My entire knowledge of Sonic 2006 is from watching the Retsupurae LP. At a certain point it stop being an LP and starts being like a video game-themed adaptation of a Lovecraft character's descent into madness.

MyFaceBeHi

• Paid
Episode 231 The Hedgehog #28
Yeah, towards the end they got so mad they just accepted their fate. You can see them all going through the basis stages of grief.

Still it could be worse, there are 2 new Sonic games coming out next year. One being a 2D platformer by that one guy who made the remastered sonic 1 & 2, and another 3D sonic game.

Alpha Starsquatch

• bigfoot conservationist
  • Paid
  • back alley veterinarian
Episode 231 The Hedgehog #29
My Sonic OC is called Lemon the Hedgehog and his catchphrase is "Maximum Pussy".

Incidentally what is this weird nexus between Sonic OC fans and Catholicism.
Bodark