Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:18:48 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: EC3: Gimme Some Sugar Babies  (Read 9485 times)

znarf

• Paid
  • aka Ludwig von Bangthoven
EC3: Gimme Some Sugar Babies #15
Sherman Tank was a doin' the Mario so hard Captain Lou Albano was doing the dance in his grave.  I mean this with all the respect, because I was laughing way too hard.

I also had my first moment when I came up with an aside in my head and put crickets over it myself.

approximate quote from episode: "...an ouroboros of women trying to be prettier than each other"
me: "How did they build up that much super bar?  Ouroboros has been a level 3 super since 2011."
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Sherman Tank

Frank West

• Have you ever astraled and kicked it with satan
  • Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
EC3: Gimme Some Sugar Babies #16
Sherman Tank was a doin' the Mario so hard Captain Lou Albano was doing the dance in his grave.  I mean this with all the respect, because I was laughing way too hard.

I also had my first moment when I came up with an aside in my head and put crickets over it myself.

approximate quote from episode: "...an ouroboros of women trying to be prettier than each other"
me: "How did they build up that much super bar?  Ouroboros has been a level 3 super since 2011."
znarf, August 17, 2016, 03:52:36 am

A WHOREOBOROS.

FUCK, THAT'S THE JOKE I ALMOST HAD IN THE BACK OF MY HEAD.
Nifty Nif Liatai RoeCocoa Sherman Tank Ganymede

znarf

• Paid
  • aka Ludwig von Bangthoven
EC3: Gimme Some Sugar Babies #17

znarf, August 17, 2016, 03:52:36 am

A WHOREOBOROS.

FUCK, THAT'S THE JOKE I ALMOST HAD IN THE BACK OF MY HEAD.
Frank West, August 17, 2016, 10:24:13 am

That's way better than my stupid Marvel vs Capcom shit.