Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:51:10 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: neat sites/blogs to read and seem cool when you reference  (Read 4605 times)

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
i need ehlp, all my hipster budz are onto abstract borges metaphors and 3000-word opsts on mapping software so i need a new persnoal brndand

i swear i'm good for it i just eedn a couple days man

i like new-aesthetic,tumblr.com and also the human ocndition or w/e

Bobalay

• FORUMS MEMBER
  • Paid
  • is made of 50 unbreakable g-strings
You could always just develop a stable sense of self-worth and genuine connection to other people. That way, you can actually enjoy books and music instead of consuming them for the purpose of adding it to your little armory of things to reference in case a person out there thinks you might not be the coolest.

Bobalay

• FORUMS MEMBER
  • Paid
  • is made of 50 unbreakable g-strings
Seriously though, to be a "hipster" is its own insidious brand of materialism. Buying organic papayas and listening to music split down into increasingly narrow genres made in increasingly small basements is not all that different from wanting a Ferrari so the boys at the office think you've got a big dick.

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked
i need ehlp, all my hipster budz are onto abstract borges metaphors and 3000-word opsts on mapping software so i need a new persnoal brndand

i swear i'm good for it i just eedn a couple days man

i like new-aesthetic,tumblr.com and also the human ocndition or w/e
kal-elk, September 25, 2014, 10:56:56 pm

I recommend as site called pitchfork it's a little obscure so you might not have heard of it
chai tea latte

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked
u lik de idne rok?
AgentCoop, September 26, 2014, 06:38:53 am

A fake link that's that shit I dont like

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
You could always just develop a stable sense of self-worth and genuine connection to other people. That way, you can actually enjoy books and music instead of consuming them for the purpose of adding it to your little armory of things to reference in case a person out there thinks you might not be the coolest.
Bobalay, September 26, 2014, 12:21:16 am
Nah man, that's way to much fucking work.

TacoChillocko

• Wish I was little bit smaller, wish I was an iguana, wish I had a rock with a lamp so I could chill when I wanna
  • Paid
Find new friends. Happy to help!