Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:25:17 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020  (Read 98994 times)

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #75
Tickets to the karaoke afterparty are now available.
Lemon, October 28, 2019, 03:52:31 pm
nice

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #76
Tickets to the karaoke afterparty are now available.
Lemon, October 28, 2019, 03:52:31 pm
One fewer available now!
Lemon

mepple

• big dyke energy
  • Paid
  • i wish to be mashed potatoes
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #77
Hopefully going to buy afterparty tickets on friday...I do love to get very drunk and sing very badly.

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #78
I bought a ticket, but you don't want to hear me sing.

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #79
I've got my ticket and I'm looking forward to visiting Portland for the first time.

Malten

• Hot Squirt
  • Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #80
Late to hype, but I'm doing it. ;^) It's within a few days of my birthday.
I'm excited to meet and hang with people. Which, wow, I need to visit this forum more and not just discord.
Is there a particular hotel a lot of folks are staying? Carpooling and stuff would be gooood.
Shell Game Lemon Ugly In The Morning

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #81
I don't want to name the place I'm staying, but it's the one with the exceptionally ugly furniture.

Ugly In The Morning

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #82
I don't want to name the place I'm staying, but it's the one with the exceptionally ugly furniture.
Dr. Buttplug, November 01, 2019, 07:42:41 am

It might be hard to hide out in an IKEA for an entire weekend.
Shell Game Malten

Ugly In The Morning

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #83
Late to hype, but I'm doing it. ;^) It's within a few days of my birthday.
I'm excited to meet and hang with people. Which, wow, I need to visit this forum more and not just discord.
Is there a particular hotel a lot of folks are staying? Carpooling and stuff would be gooood.
Malten, November 01, 2019, 02:30:36 am

I think like 3 or four of us are doing the Hampton Inn and Suites pearl district. There will be carpooling and I got a suite for optimal pregaming.
Lemon

Shell Game

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #84
Yo, malt-o, take the train! Maybe we'll see one another on it.

Angora Gomorrah

• just another cat on the internet
  • Paid
  • this is the life I chose
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #85
I'm on the wait list for the main event, but got a ticket for the afterparty. Planning on being there even if I have to watch from a window outdoors.
Lemon

Shell Game

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #86
When do we tell em the show is in the dark pain cellar underneath the pub? :x
n_nova

Ugly In The Morning

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #87
So, with the afterparty being scheduled, and me not being able to find a bowling alley that does reservations that aren't stupid high end, here is the plan for extracurricular activities for anyone who is up for them:
I have a suite booked. Saturday I'll set up some apps and bottles of liquor for pregaming. I figure we can have a ballllpit meet from 10:30-1ish with snacks. Then we can head out as a group, get actual lunch, check out portland as a group, and head back to the suite to resume pregaming at 4 or 5, and head over to the venue around 7, 730. It's all about 5 minutes away. I'll play (terribly) against anyone who wants to throw down at MTG while we pregame. After the show, if there's a decent group of people that want to order some room service and play board games and whatnot, I'm cool with that, but only if it's enough people everyone is comfortable hanging out
Sorrel Lemon Turtle chai tea latte Shell Game Hux
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 01:24:17 am by Ugly In The Morning »

Diploskull

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #88
Sounds good to me. I'll be meeting up with a friend who lives there for lunch or something but I'll probably join you for some of that. But I'll be staying in that hotel.

Shell Game

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #89
So, with the afterparty being scheduled, and me not being able to find a bowling alley that does reservations that aren't stupid high end, here is the plan for extracurricular activities for anyone who is up for them:
I have a suite booked. Saturday I'll set up some apps and bottles of liquor for pregaming. I figure we can have a ballllpit meet from 10:30-1ish with snacks. Then we can head out as a group, get actual lunch, check out portland as a group, and head back to the suite to resume pregaming at 4 or 5, and head over to the venue around 7, 730. It's all about 5 minutes away. I'll play (terribly) against anyone who wants to throw down at MTG while we pregame. After the show, if there's a decent group of people that want to order some room service and play board games and whatnot, I'm cool with that, but only if it's enough people everyone is comfortable hanging out
Ugly In The Morning, November 16, 2019, 01:20:50 am
I miiiiight be able to swing something. I might also have to bail. Keep me posted!
Ugly In The Morning